Downing Street Men #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the fab five...

Rishi Sunak
Dominic Raab
Boris Johnson
Matt Hancock
Chris Whitty
but any talk of PM's is welcome.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Boris trying to pull his own personal honey (donโ€™t think heโ€™s anyoneโ€™s first choice?)

254094E4-1BAE-4B27-8740-5EA3A6B8F282.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Eurovision Id vote Loreen Euphoria as that is what we will feel when we finally see them ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't realise they'd actually shown Ukraine...and Loreen. Shame none of them will win. It'll be ABBA, I bet, I don't mind though, everyone loves ABBA. I can just see our men sat waving Union Jack flags and wearing those little union jack hats. Bless them โค

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't realise they'd actually shown Ukraine...and Loreen. Shame none of them will win. It'll be ABBA, I bet, I don't mind though, everyone loves ABBA. I can just see our men sat waving Union Jack flags and wearing those little union jack hats. Bless them โค
Sonia! Has she been on? I donโ€™t mind who wins, Iโ€™m happy for everyone tonight ( swishes blowdried and straightened hair and blows lipstick kiss for the second time this evening)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i voted for the Ukraine, it made me laugh. Kind of hoping ABBA wins though

Sonia! Has she been on? I donโ€™t mind who wins, Iโ€™m happy for everyone tonight ( swishes blowdried and straightened hair and blows lipstick kiss for the second time this evening)
They showed her for about 3 seconds ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.