Downing Street Men #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone. I ended up sleeping downstairs last night as it was so hot, the living room was so cool so I got a good sleep. Just tidying up a bit then my sister is coming over for a bit.

Reactions: 2
hey guys on break till 11 10 hope everyone is ok

wasnt late for work today yay!!

i bet matt in paper today to do with preston ladt nite

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all. Even hotter here today than it was yesterday 🥵 I’ve come to my mums as she has a bigger shadier garden so will laze about here today. Might try and persuade her to get the BBQ going.

Reactions: 3
I’m another one with thick, wavy frizz prone hair. I get around drying it in the heat by using sea salt spray which makes it dry in beachy waves.

Morning all. Even hotter here today than it was yesterday 🥵 I’ve come to my mums as she has a bigger shadier garden so will laze about here today. Might try and persuade her to get the BBQ going.
I cant even be bothered to go out the house today :giggle:

Reactions: 1
I’m another one with thick, wavy frizz prone hair. I get around drying it in the heat by using sea salt spray which makes it dry in beachy waves.
Your hair sounds beautiful. I'm jealous. I've got fine hair (just lots of it) that has a slight wave but doesn't hold any style unless I put tons of styling product in.

To be honest I’ve always found my hair a bit a nuisance. It takes ages to dry, hours if I’m air drying it. If I got to bed with wet hair it will still damp in the morning.

afternoon guys sat in the garden yay not in work till nxt thuesday now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He might be in Cornwall as he said he was going there. Cornish tattlers need to keep a look out!😂
i am sure u guys can read my mind i was just thinking that!! he lefted me to go to cornwall lol

i worder if matt got his pink shorts on and playing in the sea

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
i am sure u guys can read my mind i was just thinking that!! he lefted me to go to cornwall lol

i worder if matt got his pink shorts on and playing in the sea
Hope he has a high SPF on if he is! He’ll be so burned otherwise!😂

• Haha
I can see his little face splashing on the beach in his pink shorts and making sandcastles.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.