DORGEOUS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As per the subject line really. How can anybody respect or follow a woman who invented this ridiculous non-word?!

Reactions: 5
As per the subject line really. How can anybody respect or follow a woman who invented this ridiculous non-word?!
Yes it's grating on me too. Especially as it's something she's recently started saying as if she's always spoke like that.

Reactions: 3
Moving into general, only one active thread per account is allowed under gossip

Is the word not said by Mrs Hinch? I just assumed it was and didn’t understand why it was a point made on its own into a thread.
Never mind me 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Don't worry I didn't understand why it needed a thread of its own either 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don't worry I didn't understand why it needed a thread of its own either 😂
It doesn't! The gossip part of the forum is to just have one active thread per person. Please do report ones that need moving / merging :)

Reactions: 2
I haven't made a thread...I've only commented on it. Good luck policing that
No ones policing anything, its just annoying to have loads of multiple threads and tiny threads about things which have already been discussed umpteen times in the other 8 threads a person has and it could have just been posted on there.

Reactions: 5
No ones policing anything, its just annoying to have loads of multiple threads and tiny threads about things which have already been discussed umpteen times in the other 8 threads a person has and it could have just been posted on there.
Agreed.
@Instagram26 I’m not interested in policing anything. I just noticed it was a new member who possibly didn’t know there was a Hinch thread. ☺

Reactions: 2
Sorry for any offence caused. I've only recently joined tattle and didn't know that I wasn't supposed to start a new post if there was already one about that person.

Reactions: 3