Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true and alot of people will have their eyes opened after this game πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

And brings receipts everytime !
He sussed out the Smithy family , and even they die hard Smithy warrior's are starting to see what they are all about. Same with Lawrence that he is a nasty peace of work. The list goes on. Darby Dan. Hitting his ex. He says I have my kids with me. I know a girl she was a heroin addict and she had her kids with Her that means duck all

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He sussed out the Smithy family , and even they die hard Smithy warrior's are starting to see what they are all about. Same with Lawrence that he is a nasty peace of work. The list goes on. Darby Dan. Hitting his ex. He says I have my kids with me. I know a girl she was a heroin addict and she had her kids with Her that means duck all
Ahh Diddys full of bull as we all know

Reactions: 8
DHB smashed it last night and the scamleys and scarebear were fuming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It was done simply to prove a point, and all for charity!
To get to the top of the leaderboard in 3.5 hours after scare had been on live nearly all day just goes to show how many people agree & back DHB against all the beggars and dossers on TT.

Monday he will reveal the full amount of each night and his followers will vote which charities each nights profits will go to.

DHB comes with receipts πŸ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There was 600 supporting dhb only 200 odd in Manley at one point lol
His followers are all kids and vulnerable they'd be in bed where they should be. Not watching them beggers. He knows he won't win just wants the money. Probably for a holiday with scare bear. Erghhh what a thought !

Reactions: 7
His followers are all kids and vulnerable they'd be in bed where they should be. Not watching them beggers. He knows he won't win just wants the money. Probably for a holiday with scare bear. Erghhh what a thought !

He so needs a his hard drive checked πŸ˜‚ him and Smithy Firestarters were big mates. Notice with all these influencers on tik tok they bum lick each other for a few months and then they fall out πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
He so needs a his hard drive checked πŸ˜‚ him and Smithy Firestarters were big mates. Notice with all these influencers on tik tok the bum lick for a few months and then they fall out πŸ™„
Because they use each other to grow their accounts just like the Snowden lot and many others. Scamley family and scarebear are a perfect example .

Reactions: 5
This one plz. Whoever making the new thread

@ lululalalulu
Dontholdback #2: DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Diddy dan slagging DHB off on live yet again saying he had vulnerable gifters :rolleyes: not DHB target audience

Reactions: 6
Well done DHB πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Speaker of the truth & the begs don’t like it one little bit …Let’s get DHB to number one on the leader board knock ALL FOR CHARITY ……knock the begs off and we know where the begs gifted money goes in their lazy ass pockets !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.