DontHoldBack #6 Derby And Blazy Sitting In A Tree, Along Comes Darryl And Exposes Their Fake Hypocrisy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from @Tryger88

Love him or hate him DHB is a TikTok regular
He comes with receipts
He has a team behind him who like digging for truth
Says out loud what a lot of people are thinking
Will take time to respond to everyone personally who messages him or reaches out to him, even if they have clashed in the past
Had a lot of hate from ex friends
Showed us all how much the begs make on this app
Tries to make people aware that gifts get converted into cash for the begs and the greedy
Now he is trying to go back to having a bit of fun on TikTok
But will always be on the look out to expose the wrongdoings on there

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Great recap as usual mumz 🤩

I think Dhb will have a lot more to say when the reality of higher bills kicks in over the next few months. Will we see the begs using desperate tactics to fund this greedy lifestyle that they've become accustomed to. Can't wait to see it all unfold 🍿🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Still rocking those boots like a bad ass biatch there Hairy 🤣🤣🤣
Has anything else been heard from that snake or has she slithered off looking for new victims again?

Reactions: 8
Still rocking those boots like a bad ass biatch there Hairy 🤣🤣🤣
Has anything else been heard from that snake or has she slithered off looking for new victims again?
I'm on the hunt for a new pic, havent found one that takes my fancy yet 😂😂😂
Haven't seen her posting much on IG, maybe she shed her skin and staying quiet for a bit 😀

• Haha
Shes going for dhb now
What did she say about dhb? She came up on my fyp when live, sounded like she was just making excuses for her actions without actually admitting to her own actions, not surprised people reported her to nspcc, if you treated your kid like that on tiktok (and I'm guessing it was from a live?) How does she treat them behind closed doors.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She didn’t admit it exactly but she said to the others in the box what would you have done if this was all done to you and he was coming to your home town and one of them said a lot more than you did.

I seen the biggest scam going in last night with a certain creator - Ricksta but he needs looking in to.
What he’s doing is disgusting- I hope DHB sees this. Videos on his page main account

Got Scam written all over it. He wants gift money for his holiday so he can go say a prayer for a little boy but I think it’s all made up.
He’s always trying to get 3 grand in donations then all gifts will pay for his flight, hotel, food etc whilst he’s abroad 😡😡
This is the worse I had ever seen on TikTok to be fair!

I seen the biggest scam going in last night with a certain creator - Ricksta but he needs looking in to.
What he’s doing is disgusting- I hope DHB sees this. Videos on his page main account

Got Scam written all over it. He wants gift money for his holiday so he can go say a prayer for a little boy but I think it’s all made up.
He’s always trying to get 3 grand in donations then all gifts will pay for his flight, hotel, food etc whilst he’s abroad 😡😡
I thpught rickstar was rich and had businesses 😂guessing he was lying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I’ve seen it and the other fraudster baboon lios is involved too
I thought the power of prayer was free

Massive scam. He’s a fraudster he hasn’t got any money. Split with his Mrs. Now he’s Ben begging on battles the last few weeks. He’s fallen out with lots of people. Always of his face.
Now he wants people to pay for a holiday to Greece. He said depending on gifts he could stay in a hostel or hotel so depends on what money he gets from the gifts 😡😡

He had a photo of a little boy in the back screen last night and people thought the gifts were going to the young lad but it’s not.

Someone asked what the £3,000 is going to as he has a go fund me in bio he said so the family can take the boy away and he can go in water 😡
I have never seen this little boy before or heard anything about him. All seems a big scam to me and Rick probably keeping the 3 grand!
He needs exposing

He’s all ready all over Google as a scammer

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.