Don't @ me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

2xblended

Chatty Member
I used to be able to edit my responses in private conversations but now I can't, is this the same for everyone or has something just gone wrong on my account? :unsure:

Helen

Administrator
Why are people still asking for name changes? :LOL: They won't be stored up to change, you have to ask on Monday 21st December, there will be a thread that morning :)

Omg did you get a warning for @ admin? I thought it was a joke that you weren't allowed to.
If you think about it, then it does make sense to warn someone that posts a random "@admin can my name be changed" on a main thread like mrs hinch as before you know it there's pages and pages of people asking and it goes all offtopic. Then people start thinking going @admin on a main thread is the thing to do when you want to ask a question when it most certainly isn't because admin won't see it and it disrupts a thread. People are welcome to ask whatever they like, but in the right forum so it doesn't create a mess.

I think maybe it was changed a year ago so that people couldn't edit pm's once sent? It's the same for everybody after somepeople complained about pm's being edited/deleted by the person that sent it.

So you have to ask on a specific day?
That’s what it says. I’m not trying to sound rude but this whole thread is about don’t @ admin and that’s what people have done the whole time. It says on here they will do it on that day. However, you’re a new member - you could just close your account and start a new one. That’s what I did when I wanted a different name

That’s what it says. I’m not trying to sound rude but this whole thread is about don’t @ admin and that’s what people have done the whole time. It says on here they will do it on that day. However, you’re a new member - you could just close your account and start a new one. That’s what I did when I wanted a different name
I was just going to say thanks but erm ok..... I’m just trying to figure out my way around here and it’s wasn’t very clear to me. But thanks I think.....

Why are people still asking for name changes? :LOL: They won't be stored up to change, you have to ask on Monday 21st December, there will be a thread that morning :)

If you think about it, then it does make sense to warn someone that posts a random "@admin can my name be changed" on a main thread like mrs hinch as before you know it there's pages and pages of people asking and it goes all offtopic. Then people start thinking going @admin on a main thread is the thing to do when you want to ask a question when it most certainly isn't because admin won't see it and it disrupts a thread. People are welcome to ask whatever they like, but in the right forum so it doesn't create a mess.

I think maybe it was changed a year ago so that people couldn't edit pm's once sent? It's the same for everybody after somepeople complained about pm's being edited/deleted by the person that sent it.
Helen im still unsure of where or how to request it? Is this the specific thread for it? Im worried about commenting on things incase I do it on the wrong thread again xxx

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks