Don't @ me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

monga

VIP Member
Can someone please tell me how or where to post a new name title suggestion, as per the notification just before a thread reaches its limit and needs a new one starting. Should it just go within the current thread, as I can't for the life of me see this happen previously.

Hope that makes sense!
You just post it in the comment box on the current thread,the thread will just keep running until someone makes a new one

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Can someone please tell me how or where to post a new name title suggestion, as per the notification just before a thread reaches its limit and needs a new one starting. Should it just go within the current thread, as I can't for the life of me see this happen previously.

Hope that makes sense!
Some threads don't have title suggestions eg. The Covid thread. Is that what you're talking about? Presumably as there's nothing funny about Covid!

m2626

Does anyone know how to do a name change please I can’t find it in settings and I’m desperate to comment on a thread but feel my name is too obvious who I am haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to do a name change please I can’t find it in settings and I’m desperate to comment on a thread but feel my name is too obvious who I am haha
You can't change it yourself. you have to ask Admin, so just post on here what you want it changing to and wait for the next time they do some name changes.

CrazyCatLady1092

I’d like to delete my account so I can make a new one. There doesn’t seem to be an option for me to delete when I click my profile. I’ve emailed more than once now & had no reply so please can my account me deleted so I can set a new one up. Thanks

Helen

Administrator
There's a link to delete your account at the top, unless it's within 7 days of you cancelling an account deletion.

1603280539309.png

Wantacuppa

VIP Member
I’d like to delete my account so I can make a new one. There doesn’t seem to be an option for me to delete when I click my profile. I’ve emailed more than once now & had no reply so please can my account me deleted so I can set a new one up. Thanks
The delete option is at the bottom, next to log out.

Kitty2020

Hello - hoping I’ve come to the right place. I had a comment removed & was given a warning & a point. I totally get the explanation- just wanted to apologize. I’m new around here and had no idea that the mention of another Youtuber was a violation. What happens with the point thingy? Thx

Sarah2807

Chatty Member
Politely requesting my babe us changed to Henny Penny when the time comes, I thiyght winter solstice was today as the clicks changed in uk- but just read its December 😬

Hello - hoping I’ve come to the right place. I had a comment removed & was given a warning & a point. I totally get the explanation- just wanted to apologize. I’m new around here and had no idea that the mention of another Youtuber was a violation. What happens with the point thingy? Thx
I’m in the same boat despite being here a while. I believe they disappear after a certain amount of time but not sure - be curious to find out lol

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks