Don't @ me

Sweetlou

Hi
I’ve just been issued 2x 1 point warning ⚠ saying keep it on tattle and I’ve no idea what it is I’ve done . Please can you advise
Thanks

Sweetlou

It looks like you’ve posted screenshots of your comments to someone on TikTok — one of the rules is to keep it on Tattle rather than messaging influencers directly (which could be perceived as trolling)
Nope , I have 1 video on ticktok and my name on TT is not sweetlou , it’s completely different . so I don’t understand . ???

@Sweetlou I think it's pretty clear saying to send someone a message breaks our #1 rule - keep it on tattle. This is vital for everyone to follow as it get's into trolling taking it off tattle and discredits the site.

1599746559696.png

Is there somewhere on here that explains what's what please?

How can I start a new thread?

What do the different names mean under the usernames. I read somewhere that NEW changed to MEMBER after twenty posts. Is there a list showing how many posts different categories need. I think asking this question qualifies me as a Geek. 😎

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Is there somewhere on here that explains what's what please?

How can I start a new thread?

What do the different names mean under the usernames. I read somewhere that NEW changed to MEMBER after twenty posts. Is there a list showing how many posts different categories need. I think asking this question qualifies me as a Geek. 😎
I don't think new members can start a thread until you've made a certain number of posts but don't quote me!

This explains the different categories.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks