Don't @ me (name changes are not possible!)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Rockin' Robin

Chatty Member
I'm wondering why my post was removed from the Nikki Grahame thread. As far as I am aware,I did not say anything offensive, just expressed my sadness at her passing.

Allypally

Hi I have emailed a few months ago about changing my username however I had no reply? My username (to people who know me) would be very obvious that it’s me 😅😂 thanks

nissigossips

Please can someone set up a thread for Simon Clark? He's been mentioned on the Ruby Granger thread and don't want to derail it.

nissigossips

Hey @nosey275 , I'm really sorry for posting here but I just don't seem to have the option to dm you and didn't want to make a big deal of it on the thread: but I noticed that following the link you've just posted on the RG thread seems to shows us your personal tiktok account at the top. Just a heads up in case you want to change it :)

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I was thinking of starting a thread where people can try out features like posting gifs, using spoilers etc, so we can learn to use things without worrying about “messing up” another thread.

We could help each other, so someone could say, “how do you do xyz?”, another person could tell them, then they can try it out.

Mods/Admins, (if you think this is useful), I’m not sure where a thread like that would belong, “Advice”, “Off Topic”, or “Forum Business“?

Danni_louu

Chatty Member
I was thinking of starting a thread where people can try out features like posting gifs, using spoilers etc, so we can learn to use things without worrying about “messing up” another thread.

We could help each other, so someone could say, “how do you do xyz?”, another person could tell them, then they can try it out.

Mods/Admins, (if you think this is useful), I’m not sure where a thread like that would belong, “Advice”, “Off Topic”, or “Forum Business“?
I think it’s a brill idea. I didn’t no how to do gifs. Then I learnt and I love it 🤣

Marylou

I didn't even realise we could do gifs so that was my reaction to your post 👍🏻

Last edited:

Guccigal

I have insufficient privileges to post threads anywhere and I’m wondering why please and if this could be amended? I could do so before and have made threads before.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Could I change my username please? It’s not anon enough and someone would deffo be able to work out it’s me x
Spending to much time wondering how in the name of the baby Jesus’s pet unicorn people work out your name from this. Where you born in 2991??? Are you back to save us from ourselves? 😳 to post the ending to every series and film for the rest of time (which could be a fun hobby in fairness)

and how someone manages to press the power on button on a device, dress themselves, feed themselves, hit “post reply”
Yet not understand the words “name changes are not possible” 😂

I love this site.
might go to advice and see what fuckery is happening over there for the laugh. 😐

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks