Donna Cowan #2 big dawg’s been gone a while, will she ever make it up the aisle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks sooo cringe on her nights out like imagine being in the pub and bumping into that lot. I would legit bleeping die. Bunch of red necks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Donna moving out to Saudi for good or just a few years to make money? Did she ever say? Seems for good with them selling the house. As annoying as she is, she seems close to her friends and family and liked her job, is the money really worth giving that up for?! They could both have a good life here with them both working. I don’t think she will last more than a year out there.

Reactions: 5
Is Donna moving out to Saudi for good or just a few years to make money? Did she ever say? Seems for good with them selling the house. As annoying as she is, she seems close to her friends and family and liked her job, is the money really worth giving that up for?! They could both have a good life here with them both working. I don’t think she will last more than a year out there.
I think it’s for a few year cause she said it was the help to have an amazing future so I think they are going to make the money and come back in a really good financial position

Reactions: 3
Few years I think. It’s an annoying one because she seems like a decent person at times and good to her friends/family but she’s just so bleeping irritating sometimes 🤣

Fair play to them I say. If they can make £££ and mean their life is a lot easier when they move back, why not.

Its a few years pain for an easier life. Id totally do it.

I was wondering why they are selling their house rather than renting if it wasn’t for good. I thought they were emigrating forever as their plan, a few years makes more sense

• Sad
Reactions: 1
House prices are so good right now. Definitely the time to sell if you dont need to rebuy.

Reactions: 2
Selling used bras and gym leggings for about £15 each 🤮🤮🤮 who the hell would buy that? Makes me feel sick!

Reactions: 1
Well that’s her off to Saudi…I’ll catch up in a few days…but 7 hours later we have an update 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.