Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a PR stunt by a candle company, they did a loop of all the tourist spots.

Ah, that clip was Trafalgar Square, so that's where it went.

Has anyone watched Dirty Money (the trump episode?). It sets out just how awful he really is at business.

(And the hair at one point was white.... it must be the fake tan run off colouring it now (!).)

Reactions: 2
This is the first one that's actually made me think there's something in the FakeMelania thing. Her teeth are totally different.

Just looked up the hash tag.... there’s definitely a fake Melania- probably more than one looking at the photos 🙄

Theres been a fake Hillary in the past too. Looked nothing like her, was so bizarre they thought no one would notice!
Maybe Melania is still unwell with covid. They rolled out the fake Hillary after her little collapse. God knows what all goes on behind the scenes!!
I thought the same. The story of how amazing old Donny boy’s recovery was, wouldn’t really stand up if Melania is still too ill to do public appearances!
As for the other times we’ve seen a fake Melania - maybe she only has to do a certain number of appearances each year, as part of her contract *ahem* I mean ‘marriage vows’...

That was definitely her at the debate on Thursday night though, a double wouldn't have whacked his hand away like that! So she's better, just wasn't on that trip.

Reactions: 3
Oh people! The ones who say they'll vote Biden when asked, who really are gonna vote Trump? Shitloads, including some allegedly liberal friends I know. Said/done/public/private . Not a done deal

Oh people! The ones who say they'll vote Biden when asked, who really are gonna vote Trump? Shitloads, including some allegedly liberal friends I know. Said/done/public/private . Not a done deal
The ones that say no comment are definitely voting for Trump. I remember as a child, you never asked nor told others your voting preference.

Reactions: 3
There was that time after the wildfires that Trump was in Paradise, California, and kept calling it Pleasure. If that had been Biden saying that, Trump and his followers would have had a field day!

trump is morally and cognitively already at the bottom of the abyss.

your source should at least watch the clip before talking nonsense.
Biden was talking with George Lopez - hence the George and his wife did not correct him in the clip.

When reporting the ‘gaffe’ the context and the fact he was was referring to ‘four more years George’ addressing the concert host was omitted.
Sorry Monga you’ll have to try harder than that lazy reporting 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
trump is morally and cognitively already at the bottom of the abyss.

your source should at least watch the clip before talking nonsense.
Biden was talking with George Lopez - hence the George and his wife did not correct him in the clip.

When reporting the ‘gaffe’ the context and the fact he was was referring to ‘four more years George’ addressing the concert host was omitted.
Sorry Monga you’ll have to try harder than that lazy reporting 😂
You'll need to contact sky news it's running on their site 😂 I think the two old phoney's should be put out to graze ..Time for some new blood🧛‍♂️🦇(not bat soup)

Reactions: 1
I never watch Sky news. They’re terrified that if Biden gets in their no deal Brexit is off the table.

With under his eye Amy on the Supreme Court - you might find that your choice of presidential candidate is more limited as children of immigrant may not be considered ‘American’ in the future.

Reactions: 1