Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I am not a fan of either trump or Biden from what I have seen and heard Biden seem to even more dirty than trump!! I think there is going to be a major scandal to with him and his son and it’s not being reported as it should be !!

Reactions: 7
I think Hunter Biden is troubled but his dad loves him. I wonder if he suffered brain injuries in the crash that killed his mother and sister.

Russian operatives have been feeding Guiliani dodgy stuff again. This has been reported on. They’ve invested a lot of money in their puppet Trump - they want their 8 year payback. Trump has no plan for the next 4 years (besides ‘it will be great’ so they’re pulling out all the stops, dirty tricks to try to stop Biden

I don’t know of any explanations for the crookedness of Trumps children. To be barred from being a director of any charity and Eric was deposed last week.

Reactions: 5

It’s not the Russians it’s Biden been caught out and using this as a get out clause!! Interesting information about the whole affair!! Why is you tube, Facebook and Twitter blocking the spread of the story!! There is something more to this !!

Reactions: 4

It’s not the Russians it’s Biden been caught out and using this as a get out clause!! Interesting information about the whole affair!! Why is you tube, Facebook and Twitter blocking the spread of the story!! There is something more to this !!
Theyre blocking it as it’s unproven nonsense. This is not credible information. the FBI are investigating is as fraud at the moment. I believe a grand jury has been called.

It’s a last gasp dirty tricks effort. Thar is why it has been released now - this is so it can’t be proven false before the election.

shame on Guiliani, his reputation will be in the gutter and he might be joking the Orange Don in jail

Reactions: 3
Theyre blocking it as it’s unproven nonsense. This is not credible information. the FBI are investigating is as fraud at the moment. I believe a grand jury has been called.

It’s a last gasp dirty tricks effort. Thar is why it has been released now - this is so it can’t be proven false before the election.

shame on Guiliani, his reputation will be in the gutter and he might be joking the Orange Don in jail
Actually!! They are wrong to do this and they are actually putting more fuel to the fire by blocking it! People can actually think themselves!!Did you see the interview with the Journalist who actually wrote the piece! Standing by the evidence also the is going to be an email drop tomorrow with more email!! Even brought up the Russian angle!! That it’s fake!! She laughed it’s far from fake!! They are trying to spin it as!! It’s funny how trump has been sensered more than 60 times and Biden hasn’t by FB, Twitter, YT!!

Reactions: 3
Trump is being censored because he's spreading misinformation about Covid-19 that could lead to people's deaths. Biden isn't doing that, so he's not being censored.

It’s deja vu 2016 - try to disenfranchise Biden voters by spreading bullshit.

New York post is one step up from the Onion.
I didn’t read her article - but I saw she’s a friend of that Scumbag Bannon, which tells me all I need to know.
It used to be that journalist ‘confirmed’ stories and had some professional integrity. Many still do but they don’t work at the Post.

Reactions: 2
It’s deja vu 2016 - try to disenfranchise Biden voters by spreading bullshit.

New York post is one step up from the Onion.
I didn’t read her article - but I saw she’s a friend of that Scumbag Bannon, which tells me all I need to know.
It used to be that journalist ‘confirmed’ stories and had some professional integrity. Many still do but they don’t work at the Post.
Tbh I no longer think there is something as a reputable media agency anymore. They’d rather spread fake news than lose out on a “scoop”.
I hate that. It used to be that stories were verified before being published.
‘Dem days are loooooong gone

Reactions: 1
Those saying that the story hasn’t been verified? Well did you see Biden’s response when FINALLY asked about it. He didn’t deny it.

Reactions: 5
Biden certainly has some skeletons in his closet but you'd have to be a complete and utter cretin to want Trump to get in - least of all as his victory will mean the UK is even more f*cked than it will be in early January when Brexit kicks in.

One thing's for sure - if Trump loses, he won't quietly. The US is a veritable tinderbox over the next few weeks.

Not that things are any better here. Wave goodbye to the welfare state and NHS next year - the Tories hacking away at it by stealth will pick up speed.

Today I saw a pink cadillac with a TRUMP lookalike in the back being driven down regent street in London this morning. :ROFLMAO:

Funny that I saw the same pink cadillac parked up near Buckingham palace.:eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Today I saw a pink cadillac with a TRUMP lookalike in the back being driven down regent street in London this morning. :ROFLMAO:

Funny that I saw the same pink cadillac parked up near Buckingham palace.:eek:
It was a PR stunt by a candle company, they did a loop of all the tourist spots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2