Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has got AIP then presumably she followed in Grace's footsteps having her influencer job recognised as reliable income, let's be real she can't be on much of a salary as a part time sales assistant in her Dad's furniture shop. She's very lucky influencing worked out for her cause she doesn't seem to have drive or ambition

Reactions: 5
The banks will take the average of her blogging income over the last 2 years, she's probably earned the most she's ever earned in the last 2 years so she's probably in a good position mortgage wise, obviously his stable income will strengthen their case also

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the flowers she got today in the new house from Damien and think they were from her ex and his new girlfriend 🙈🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
While I'm happy she's gotten over the ex and moved on, living with someone is a different ball game ..but hopefully it works out .

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else not think it’s weird that these 2 are literally been together 5 mins and she’s DYING for plans for the weekend? Stay in bed, have a laugh together, watch some telly, heaven forbid TALK to each other!!!!!!!! You’re isolating which I get but “he’s” been working all week according to herself so do you really have nothing to talk about???? I think it’s weird!!

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else not think it’s weird that these 2 are literally been together 5 mins and she’s DYING for plans for the weekend? Stay in bed, have a laugh together, watch some telly, heaven forbid TALK to each other!!!!!!!! You’re isolating which I get but “he’s” been working all week according to herself so do you really have nothing to talk about???? I think it’s weird!!
Haha I thought that was a bit weird myself earlier.
Who plans a day in the house?
You have breakfast, you do a bit of cleaning and laundry, you watch Netflix and think about what to order for dinner. You also have a bit of 'fun'

Reactions: 10
Jesus, I remember when, my now husband, were a year together and we used to book hotel nights away just to spend all day together alone at the weekend. We were quite happy to do absolutely nothing and enjoy each others company. We certainly didn't make plans. Considering they have just moved into a new place and they're struggling to figure out what to do is a bit odd. I know isolating is hard but by god if it was us back in the day, we couldn't think of anything better!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.