Domestic violence (may be triggering for some)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sought legal advise and we are all helping her to get through it.
she’s more worried at the moment that her “husband” if we can call him that at all hasn’t been seen since Xmas, no replies and nothing from him.
it’s just sent her over the edge right now!
But we are persevering on and she’s doing really well.
I have a house that I rent out but I’ve given them notice to move out so hopefully by the time she’s out and well she will have somewhere to go which we will help and fund until she can get sorted.
I can see why she turned here though, you’re all lovely.
im glad to be apart of this site.
What an amazing friend you're too! X

Reactions: 5
What an amazing friend you're too! X
We’ve been friends a very long time. I had no idea what she was going through until I went to see her just before I joined here!
I protect my fiends fiercely and I shame those exactly the same! Hence why I’m so anti hinch.
however so far I am a bad friend because I’ve not told her about our friend dying. I just can’t and she doesn’t know

advice on telling her?

Reactions: 1
We’ve been friends a very long time. I had no idea what she was going through until I went to see her just before I joined here!
I protect my fiends fiercely and I shame those exactly the same! Hence why I’m so anti hinch.
however so far I am a bad friend because I’ve not told her about our friend dying. I just can’t and she doesn’t know

advice on telling her?
I think you have probably did the right thing just now. It's a difficult one for sure. I don't think it makes you a bad friend in the slightest. You're being sensitive to your friends needs who is currently In a very delicate position. Maybe wait until she is in a stronger frame of mind? Or ask her mam her opinion? Don't berate yourself. You're between a rock and a hard place xx

Reactions: 2

advice on telling her?
I would recommend you and your friend check the women’s aid website for further support. There are many services all over the country. I work alongside a few of their services and they are amazing. Can help both mum and children. I hope everything gets sorted too.

If I can help in any way shape or form drop me a message
im just glad she got out
duck him-I don’t give a duck about him
im just glad she has you by her side
please send her hugs from me and again-if I can help I will xxx

Reactions: 2
Thank you all. I’m seeing her mum in the morning when I do the school run I think I’ll Speak to her and get her to make a decision on what to do news wise.

Thanks for your support ladies, I can’t wait to tell her you replied. She’ll be so thrilled.
Xoxo

Reactions: 1
Users with multiple accounts have had one banned for a week and the other forever. Please do report poster you have concerns about.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.