Domestic Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think there should be a safe place on the forum for people to talk about their problems without being chastised for it.

Past or present.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is incredibly vague. What sort of problems would merit being chastised?
Basically someone got annoyed because a thread went off topic because a poster in the thread cried for help over her domestic problems so this thread is so people have a place to vent

• Heart
Basically someone got annoyed because a thread went off topic because a poster in the thread cried for help over her domestic problems so this thread is so people have a place to vent
I think thats a brilliant idea Penguin86 well done for starting this thread.
I've noticed myself that sometimes people can be a bit censorious when others bring up personal problems or personal information on different threads.
Not to say that people are judgy as most tattlers are a warm and understanding bunch imo but usually just out of a fear of not derailing a thread or in case the moderaters get involved or in case the information/ personal stories could potentially trigger someone else?
I know thats been the case with me as well (i once went off on a bit of a tangent and people were understanding but i think a few of them wondered if it was relevant to the general topic) so i think this is a great idea of having a safe space where people can be free to say whats really on their mind or even vent if they feel the need.
Great idea ❤

This is a good idea but I think it would help if the thread was pinned and maybe put in issues.
More than ever due to the new lockdowns victims of domestic violence need to speak out.

• Heart
Reactions: 1