Dolly Parton Challenge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone like me get infuriated by these kind of posts? I do hate a bandwagon! 🤬 it’s really just an excuse for vain people to post photos of their faces... sorry if this offends 🤣

Reactions: 15
So annoying. Even worse is people do it of their kids. Sexualising your child by thinking about their tinder pic, lovely!

Reactions: 6
It’s just...weird. I don’t get it.
First time I’d ever heard of Linked In too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s just...weird. I don’t get it.
First time I’d ever heard of Linked In too 🤷🏻‍♀️
What? How?
How old are you? - this isn’t a sarky comment btw. Just wondering if it’s a generational thing? (If you don’t mind me asking)

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind it, some have made me laugh- that are done with tv show characters.
Wouldn’t do it of myself though or anyone I know personally. It’s a less harmful social media trend than most.

Does anyone like me get infuriated by these kind of posts? I do hate a bandwagon! 🤬 it’s really just an excuse for vain people to post photos of their faces... sorry if this offends 🤣
F YES! It’s peeing me off and I’m a loser I know but it does scream VANITYYYY

I did one for my dog 🙈
see this and characters I can laugh at. It’s the people that are taking it ‘seriously’/excuse to take photos of selves ..🙄 I am becoming an old whinge I think!