Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wonder why she gets so bloody dressed up for a day at work or wears a ball gown to a restaurant?

Reactions: 14
Just be aware, Doireann has been very open about the fact she will struggle to have a baby after her treatment for cervical cancer. I’m sure she would happily sacrifice a few years of sleep for a baby, seeing as she has had to freeze embryos. Fertility is a sensitive topic for many, especially someone who has gone through what she has been through.
Very good point. I only realised after that it came across as a bit insensitive. I still think it is something she’ll really struggle with though as she often says how difficult it was not sleeping when on hospital shifts. I’ve worked night shifts myself but the exhaustion that comes from Motherhood, especially in the early years, are much harder.

Reactions: 2
Yep I saw that in the first part but at end of post she popped that in so was wondering was she having a snoop and throwing that comment in the mix. Could be wrong.
My exact thoughts too, part of the post seemed to be targeting that scientific paper but thought the ‘my patients don’t care what I do on social media’ thing was definitely a backhanded comment in response to this thread I reckon!

Reactions: 1
Very good point. I only realised after that it came across as a bit insensitive. I still think it is something she’ll really struggle with though as she often says how difficult it was not sleeping when on hospital shifts. I’ve worked night shifts myself but the exhaustion that comes from Motherhood, especially in the early years, are much harder.
I can only speak from my own experience, but the exhaustion that comes with struggling to conceive (both mentally and physically) was far far worse than the exhaustion that comes with being a mum. And I’m sure doireann would take that exhaustion happily, any day, sleep hygiene lover or not.

Reactions: 5
I can only speak from my own experience, but the exhaustion that comes with struggling to conceive (both mentally and physically) was far far worse than the exhaustion that comes with being a mum. And I’m sure doireann would take that exhaustion happily, any day, sleep hygiene lover or not.
Fair enough. Thankfully have never had fertility problems so not in the position to compare.

I’ve found the same. 2 miscarriages later the thoughts of trying again have me 🤯. Thankful I have one gorgeous child. Hope if dr D wants kids that things go well for her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Id presume youd get a steady supply of free product plus your monthly BA pay

I think if you’re a BA for a car dealership you get free use of a car. Think Lisa Jordan is BA for Audi. Nice if you can get it!

Don't think I could take a professional seriously if they were rolling around in a free mini. I wouldn’t think the Medical Council would be happy either? They're strict on receiving gifts

Don't think I could take a professional seriously if they were rolling around in a free mini. I wouldn’t think the Medical Council would be happy either? They're strict on receiving gifts
Yea she’s not a great BA is she ? I’m following her a while and yesterday was the first time I saw her saying she was a BA but obviously she has been for awhile !!

Reactions: 4
I knew she drove a Mini but presumed the new one was her first as BA? If so though surely there would be pictures of her at the garage with staff handing it over?

I only copped that the mini was what she was BA for - thats a cushy deal. In fairness shes form for having them so its a good fit - you'd just wonder how it would impact sales? Do many people buy expensive cars cos their fav instagrammer has one??

I only copped that the mini was what she was BA for - thats a cushy deal. In fairness shes form for having them so its a good fit - you'd just wonder how it would impact sales? Do many people buy expensive cars cos their fav instagrammer has one??
Those cars are so expensive. They are obv targeting certain clientele. Sadly it would not be me . When i see the bloggers get better service than normal people it bugs me. Ive been to kearys and by christ they are not very nice if you are a nobody.

Reactions: 8
Everyone pretends to be besties on insta. You’d see Terry McAvoid or ShittyStyleSabby commenting tit like ‘so proud of you hun’ or ‘miss you’ and it’s pure nonsense to get attention. At the end of the day if there was no insta tomorrow, half of these idiots don’t even have their ‘insta besties’ phone number !!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.