Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why keeps taking pictures/videos of her and her husband's feet? If I kept doing that, my partner would have me committed.

She seems to be obsessed about being a doctor. Sad really.

Reactions: 7
I don't know if it's a fish eye lens or if she is skewing the picture after taking it but he most recent picture (like many others) is not an accurate representation of a human body.... Just look at the right foot, I mean it's laughable really. She must think her followers are beneath contempt if they would swallow that bullshit. Practice what you preach. Stop making yourself look unnaturally lean, you don't need to.

Reactions: 13
She needs to see a doctor. She should start with a foot doctor anyway. Italy isn't doing her feet any favours they growing like fook

How do they photoshop photos, look at it and then think yep I look amazeballs I'll post this for my adoring fans
What is wrong with her big toe!? That has to be photoshopped

Reactions: 3
What's also worrying aside from the dysmorphic physique she displays or pics taken at angles which accentuate her thinness, are the dozens of flattering comments by women on her appearance: it's choc-a-block of "you look gorgeous/beautiful/stunning" etc. There's nothing beautiful about her. She's seriously unhealthy looking on the outside, there's is a worrying, deeply rooted disorder going on inside her had needs to be addressed, and its worrying that so many women think she's looks great that they will go and comment accordingly. I'm not saying they should say she looks terrrible instead, but not posting at all can speak volumes.

Reactions: 17
The Chanel packaging strategically placed in the holiday wardrobe of hideous dresses 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Chanel packaging strategically placed in the holiday wardrobe of hideous dresses 🥴
I mentioned in a comment here the other day about not showing her wardrobe of dresses and guess whats up today.....especially for me.

Imagine being on holidays somewhere as magical as Capri and spending your time reading Tattle. I don't get it !

Reactions: 8
As somebody who suffered with anorexia as a teenager I’m so thankful Instagram wasn’t around. This would be straight into my images scrapbook
Also shame on Swetty Betty. I don’t think this is the asthetic they are aiming for.

Reactions: 22
Doireann you are a highly educated woman, who is obviously reading here ( as we all are). Please stop trolling with these images. Their are teenagers/ young adults following your page , who will think this behaviour/ image is normal.

Reactions: 15
That photo gave me a shock.
Poor girl is not well. I'd say she's reading here and the comments are fueling her and she's thinking she's showing us but in reality she looks so unwell.

Imagine going somewhere that nice staying in those gorgeous hotels and then to spend ages posing to look like that giving out a discount code. Sad
This account came up in my search page on Instagram, I am shocked that she is actually a doctor and has not been pulled up on this photo.
I thought it was one of those pro anorexia pages I have only ever read about. Shocking!

Reactions: 12
As somebody who suffered with anorexia as a teenager I’m so thankful Instagram wasn’t around. This would be straight into my images scrapbook
Also shame on Swetty Betty. I don’t think this is the asthetic they are aiming for.
100% agree… pro-ana gold right there. I sent Sweaty Betty a message about it. I have seen 4 or 5 comments like this under the post, all of which she deletes within minutes. It must be very tiring for her being on holiday stuck on her phone so that she can delete her negative comments before anyone sees them.

1042F36C-17B6-4433-925A-AE2879CD1458.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.