Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely lonely, even if there were no restrictions on gatherings she’d have been staying inside/with her husband only.
She seeks validation from Instagram but has very little reaction/engagement from followers. Yesterday she posted the same outfit photo twice just with her looking different directions (did anyone notice the mahoosive stain on her carpet, not that she’s mrs hinch so let’s forgive that oversight). The first post 40 comments, the second 22. For her energy drink post she got NINE comments, the engagement is pitiful, hardly worth the money from that drinks company.
Anyways that’s a random rant, what I’d give to be out on the lash tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s right for a doctor to be promoting drinks like mude. Energy drinks cant be good for you regardless of how healthy they claim to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’d promote a tin of paint if she got paid to do so. There’s no way in hell she drinks that stuff. Just like there’s no way she uses that deodorant she was flogging last month.

I found it pretty sad to see her there flogging energy drinks on Christmas Day. I mean that’s pretty pathetic by anyone’s standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly people are painful, why go ask questions to her in a box on Instagram rather than your own GP/clinic where you’re getting treatment.

Her legs in her latest post. I’m sorry but if she turned sideways she’d disappear. I refuse to believe someone can be that naturally skinny. Lay off the rowing machine. Go eat some snacks and throw on a tracksuit. There’s more to life than starving yourself and exercising to death just to look good for ballgown photos your living room. This girl needs to live a little 😲

Reactions: 30
Her legs in her latest post. I’m sorry but if she turned sideways she’d disappear. I refuse to believe someone can be that naturally skinny. Lay off the rowing machine. Go eat some snacks and throw on a tracksuit. There’s more to life than starving yourself and exercising to death just to look good for ballgown photos your living room. This girl needs to live a little 😲
I think the same, she’s looking borderline emaciated atm

Reactions: 15
She’s always been slim but does look unwell recently. If you look back 5 years on her Instagram she’s slim but doesn’t try and make a thigh gap with her posing. Then again, they’re all at the posing/editing nowadays. (Do look back though and see how genuinely and naturally happy her eyes/face looks back then. Now she looks miserable behind her eyes).

Reactions: 6
This isn’t just green eyed size sometimes 10/mostly 12 me ..... but I don’t think she looks good in any way. Far too thin and her head looks disproportionate as a result. And as for prancing around in ball gowns in an empty looking house apart from Xmas time when she has a tree as a prop. Go buy some furniture and make a home instead of photoshopping yourself thinner!

Reactions: 17
All the eejits that message her looking for advice! Go to you own GP.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.