Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y
Did I miss the strop about his presets!?! What happened?

I wonder who is paying for this France trip... Surely this unknown surfer with 3.5k insta followers hasn't got her level of cash?

She's pulling PR suicide at the moment, Jack's definitely winning the war despite losing the battle
Yes she went on a big war path in the hours after he announced, multiple comments she’s now deleted. Called him greedy and had a big ego, defended herself on a few comments by putting him down it was pretty disappointing tbh. What he did was the right thing to do, they have broke up and the presets were a big part of them so he needed to move on. A few sensible people called her out on it all and she deleted all the comments.

yes PR disaster! People keep asking why she hasn’t done a post with him, it’s because it will be a disaster! She’ll have to spend two days deleting comments (which they both have been doing even now). She is just trickling info on the stories atm so it becomes the norm. He is 100% coming out on top here and it’s very obvious now who was putting in the work for both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw a few weeks back (a day or so after Jack released his new preset account) in one of her stories her mention that all her stories were edited using the presets (tell us something we don’t know) and said “new presets coming soon to my app”.
Not “on the tone studio app” like it was always referred to as but “MY app” 😳

I agree though, this new relationship is very one sided in regards to financial situation. He also comes across as though he’s not really that into the whole influencer travel pics so will be interesting to see how her content develops.
I do get the impression she’s liking being on top in regards to the finance of the relationship. Her story yesterday “I booked the hotel for a month away” “good job I’m great at finding apartments” ok we get it, you’ve scheduled/paid for the whole trip.

I’m interested to see what will happen with Oreo #KeepOreoInBali

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes she went on a big war path in the hours after he announced, multiple comments she’s now deleted. Called him greedy and had a big ego, defended herself on a few comments by putting him down it was pretty disappointing tbh. What he did was the right thing to do, they have broke up and the presets were a big part of them so he needed to move on. A few sensible people called her out on it all and she deleted all the comments.

yes PR disaster! People keep asking why she hasn’t done a post with him, it’s because it will be a disaster! She’ll have to spend two days deleting comments (which they both have been doing even now). She is just trickling info on the stories atm so it becomes the norm. He is 100% coming out on top here and it’s very obvious now who was putting in the work for both of them.
Wow. She actually posted a selfie with her new guy in story but she deleted a few seconds later. It was weird.

• Haha
Ah man I keep missing things!! Ima have to turn on notifications 😅.
😂 there’s been some great comments which they have reacted (poorly) and deleted pretty quick. He (new bf) says some weird cringe things and doesn’t seem very funny but his English isn’t very good so wouldn’t help.

• Wow
😂 there’s been some great comments which they have reacted (poorly) and deleted pretty quick. He (new bf) says some weird cringe things and doesn’t seem very funny but his English isn’t very good so wouldn’t help.
Where is he from, do you know?

I would actually be so pissed if I seen my dog on my newly exs insta saying how in love the dog was with new bf. Do you think Jack cheated and she's just real pissed and that's why she's getting on like this.

Reactions: 5
I would actually be so pissed if I seen my dog on my newly exs insta saying how in love the dog was with new bf. Do you think Jack cheated and she's just real pissed and that's why she's getting on like this.
*shots fired from Lauren!

Y

Gah I wish someone had screenshotted this

Reactions: 1
Wow the tea is steaming hot here. I'm dying to know what Jack's video is that she talks about!!!! Something has gone on and I'm sure its going to come out in the end 😅😅

The way she is behaving suggests Jack did something terrible... She commented something earlier about a break up being worth the temporary pain to find what you 'deserve'.... I thought that was a bite!

But then she had had this guy on the burner since before the split announcement which suggests she cheated?

I'm going round in circles trying to work it out hahaha. All I know is I'm going off her massively

Reactions: 1
Curious and waiting for this video that jack supposedly is going to post. But also odd how she gets to see his videos before it gets posted?!

Oooooof Jack will be fuuuumin over the oreo stories (I would be!).... Fingers crossed he posts this vid in retaliation 🤣

Wow the tea is steaming hot here. I'm dying to know what Jack's video is that she talks about!!!! Something has gone on and I'm sure its going to come out in the end 😅😅

The way she is behaving suggests Jack did something terrible... She commented something earlier about a break up being worth the temporary pain to find what you 'deserve'.... I thought that was a bite!

But then she had had this guy on the burner since before the split announcement which suggests she cheated?

I'm going round in circles trying to work it out hahaha. All I know is I'm going off her massively
She says she met him on March 14 in Lombok but was with jack on March 26th. His video will just be him saying he’s happy for her etc, not good for their business everyone hating her. It’s all kicked off now on her new BF insta but 😂. Iv unfollowed her now she’s of no interest any more it’ll just be, new boyfriend, new boyfriend, add new boyfriend, add.

Reactions: 4
I will say that I’ve never actually seen any affection between her and Jack… not like the video she’s posted with her new flame.
I noticed it a lot when she came back from Aus and they filmed that video of them hugging after being apart and it just seemed… stale.
I have a feeling they may have been broken up for longer than they officially say and just stayed together for the gram… I think I vaguely remember her saying they filmed that airport video for “us”… which was weird.

I’m excited to see this video from Jack! I hope he’s found someone new!

Lauren posted this right after her onslaught of new by pics. Seems to be forcing the idea that Jack is okay with it. Haven’t seen any posts from him commenting about this though even in the comments of his new ig posts.
BB04B645-CADA-40A1-93ED-F5332D9B0BD9.jpeg
43F08D72-6917-48A2-8B79-6D63050679A0.jpeg

It’s getting messy - like grow up. You’d swear they were in their late teens early 20s with this carry on

How pissed off would you be if you were English and ended up with an Aussie accent from a bird you dated for 5 years who is now shoving your face in it with a new guy. Ouch

• Haha
Reactions: 5