Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a follow up to the ugly bar stools, this is how much it cost for 4 of them…if Elle bought them and wasn’t gifted them. If she did spend nearly 4 grand herself on those ugly, cheap looking stools someone has to take her credit card away 😂
I think everything in her house and even the build of her home (maybe some) was all gifted

Reactions: 2
Marketing from her account
I understand that in the context of gifting items, which are brand-made. I have worked for a very large brand in the past where we would gift product to an influencer in exchange for a specific post.

But I have never heard of a brand gifting land, or a construction build or something completely unrelated to their primary business to an influencer. We would never have done that even with the A-list celebrities we worked with. It was either product or being remunerated for doing a campaign or being the face of the brand.

If you look at her socials she is only actively promoting where the items came from. That type of post doesn't guarantee more than a free item.

I don't doubt she might have earned the revenue doing advertising from brands, but that would be her own money, plus whatever she has been gifted for the house.

Last edited:
I understand that in the context of gifting items, which are brand-made. I have worked for a very large brand in the past where we would gift product to an influencer in exchange for a specific post.

But I have never heard of a brand gifting land, or a construction build or something completely unrelated to their primary business to an influencer. We would never have done that even with the A-list celebrities we worked with. It was either product or being remunerated for doing a campaign or being the face of the brand.

If you look at her socials she is only actively promoting where the items came from. That type of post doesn't guarantee more than a free item.

I don't doubt she might have earned the revenue doing advertising from brands, but that would be her own money, plus whatever she has been gifted for the house.
Isn’t this what Skye Wheatley and Whitney Port have done also? It seems quite common in the building world to exchange free designing and construction for a shoutout by an influencer.

Isn’t this what Skye Wheatley and Whitney Port have done also? It seems quite common in the building world to exchange free designing and construction for a shoutout by an influencer.
But that was exactly my point, that it would have to be gifted by a construction company or similar. I wouldn't call those a "brand". I couldn't see her promoting a construction company anywhere but on reviewing her IG I can see she has specifically created an instagram page for the house and has tagged the construction firm and (various) interious decorators. That does make sense if what she is getting free is the house build (but not the land) and design services for her house.

It also makes more sense as to why her house is so ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
But that was exactly my point, that it would have to be gifted by a construction company or similar. I wouldn't call those a "brand". I couldn't see her promoting a construction company anywhere but on reviewing her IG I can see she has specifically created an instagram page for the house and has tagged the construction firm and (various) interious decorators. That does make sense if what she is getting free is the house build (but not the land) and design services for her house.

It also makes more sense as to why her house is so ugly.
She would have paid for the land but I reckon from the build and everything inside the house was gifted. She doesn’t post because of the sake of posting to stay relevant. Everything she posts has a tag and hashtag in it. I don’t think she actually says gifted anymore (I don’t keep up with her as much). But her house is just as ugly as Zoe from go-to skincare. Ellie’s home isn’t homely anymore, it’s just tit and has no personality to it

I don’t think she actually says gifted anymore (I don’t keep up with her as much). But her house is just as ugly as Zoe from go-to skincare. Ellie’s home isn’t homely anymore, it’s just tit and has no personality to it
I wonder if advertising laws in Australia are different around disclosing that something is gifted or an #ad.

I went on to the interior designer's IG and the rest of the houses they do look pretty similar. Like you say, absolutely no personality. I also can't see how her house is functional at all.

I wonder if advertising laws in Australia are different around disclosing that something is gifted or an #ad.

I went on to the interior designer's IG and the rest of the houses they do look pretty similar. Like you say, absolutely no personality. I also can't see how her house is functional at all.
Yeah, her house is very muted colours, beige and that’s it. Worst trend

• Heart
Jessica and Jack seem to be back together officially. Will be interesting to see if he actually settles down. Maybe Lauren’s baby news knocked some sense into him.

Jessica and Jack seem to be back together officially. Will be interesting to see if he actually settles down. Maybe Lauren’s baby news knocked some sense into him.
I'm quite enjoying their Tokyo content