Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following their announcement of a split today I wanted to create a thread to discuss

Does anyone else follow them?

I've followed for about 4 years, I have to admit I saw the split coming, they are from opposite ends of the earth and you could tell that after she spent so much time back home for the birth of her nephew last year she clearly just wants to settle in Aus now with her friends and family and I don't think Jack wanted the same.

Lockdown has also hugely changed the dynamics of home life for them, they were so used to being on the go and travelling for business ALL the time, I bet they've never really stopped and spent a long time just 'being' together like this to see how they really get along.

I've never warmed to him, despite him being from my neck of the woods. I find him wooden and aloof, she was always more personable and warm. Both drive me mad with undeclared ads though but I guess the rules are different in Indonesia.

I expect she will hop on a plane to Queensland ASAP and he will base himself in Bali while the house is sorted.

It sounds like a very amicable separation in terms of their statements but she appears to be devastated about it, not posting and when she does it's clear she is sad and finding it difficult 😢, I guess he's a typical guy, just getting on with it. It's never a nice thing to go through

Reactions: 7
Agree with a lot of what you said. I think she said a while ago they were going to move to Australia to live in the apartment they bought. I was shocked as their villa in Bali is 😍

You’d wonder if they are renovating the villa to rent it out/sell.....
I definitely see her moving back to Australia ASAP. Wonder what will happen to the dog

Reactions: 2
I hate fake breakup messages like that.
“Oh we love each other SO much and yaddiyadidah but we’re breaking up”

Just be honest to goodness straight to the point and don’t appeal to the fans. It’s screaming “scared to lose our followers because our whole Instagram life was a lie so swear we still really love each other dont leave us followers” 🙄

Reactions: 1
Agree with a lot of what you said. I think she said a while ago they were going to move to Australia to live in the apartment they bought. I was shocked as their villa in Bali is 😍

You’d wonder if they are renovating the villa to rent it out/sell.....
I definitely see her moving back to Australia ASAP. Wonder what will happen to the dog
Yes I was shocked at the size / spec of the apartment in Aus... It was so basic! She said at the time it was a place for them to stay when they were in the country and they both mentioned a few times they were looking at settling in dubai as a kind of 'half way' between their respective countries and a good base to fly from...She's been looking at getting Oreo into Australia for ages... I think it's a really difficult process 🥺 maybe Jack will stay in Bali and look after him until she can arrange it?

I think the renovations were organised before the split was on the table and they will likely sell it now. I think she's going to return to Aus quite quickly and no one wants their money tied up with an ex and I can't see her full time living in that tiny basic flat so she will most probs need to buy somewhere else. Although if she has enough personal wealth maybe renting the property will be quite lucrative? I don't know...

I hate fake breakup messages like that.
“Oh we love each other SO much and yaddiyadidah but we’re breaking up”

Just be honest to goodness straight to the point and don’t appeal to the fans. It’s screaming “scared to lose our followers because our whole Instagram life was a lie so swear we still really love each other dont leave us followers” 🙄
Yes it was all very 'nicey nicey' it screamed PR advised. Right down to him posting hearts under hers and vice versa.

What do you think the real tea is?

I think she ended it - she wants to be in Australia and settle down and have kids now like her sis and he didn't want that.

She does seem to be completely gutted though.

5 years is a long relationship without proposal too (I know everyone is different) but not so much as a hint, I always wondered why. She watched her sister get engaged, married, buy a house and have a baby and not so much as a hint of a ring from Jack...

Eta - I've just seen his post from today. He really doesn't seem upset at all, he's never posted so much in all the years I've followed him. And talking about being excited for his next solo chapter.... I think that's a bit of a smack in the face only one day after releasing the news?

Last edited:
To be fair, the apartment in Australia likely cost around the same as the villa in Bali. It was brand new.
I think the same - I bet she wants to settle down in Australia.Turning 30 is a massive point in a woman’s life- I remember having lots of feelings about marriage and kids coming up to my 30th when I had a long term partner and we lived abroad and there was no sign of a ring. Can’t imagine how hard it would be to watch your twin have all that. Although her twin probably enviously looks at her life high flying and travelling with envy, grass is always greener etc.
I actually just realised how unattractive he actually is. I never really noticed it before. She’s very pretty and bubbly. He’s got more followers than her. It’ll be interesting to see how their business stuff plays out. He seems to be the creative brains

To be fair, the apartment in Australia likely cost around the same as the villa in Bali. It was brand new.
I think the same - I bet she wants to settle down in Australia.Turning 30 is a massive point in a woman’s life- I remember having lots of feelings about marriage and kids coming up to my 30th when I had a long term partner and we lived abroad and there was no sign of a ring. Can’t imagine how hard it would be to watch your twin have all that. Although her twin probably enviously looks at her life high flying and travelling with envy, grass is always greener etc.
I actually just realised how unattractive he actually is. I never really noticed it before. She’s very pretty and bubbly. He’s got more followers than her. It’ll be interesting to see how their business stuff plays out. He seems to be the creative brains

Wow crikey I didn't realise the cost of property over there!

Yes he's very unattractive, in looks but also he's very wooden and he's got this air of arrogance and superiority which is just gross.

He's really playing the social media game now. Her statement said SHE was missing happiness from her life so it's clear I think that it was all initiated by her.

At first I was thinking he mustn't be bothered by the split, he's ran off traveling to Egypt and posting about how much fun he's having and how he's really looking forward to solo travel and finding himself again.... But now I think he's doing it as a game because he's an arrogant shite and he is trying to save face because he knows he was publicly dumped, it's probably severely dented his massive ego so he's trying now to act Mr Billy Big Bollox now.

Can you tell I'm not a fan 😅😅

Also I've picked up several times on the fact he's a smoker and noted drugs suggestions/conversations when he didn't know she was filming on stories when they were out drinking etc... I always wondered how she felt about that because she seems to be extremely healthy.

Yes the business side of things is going to be interesting. I wonder if they kept their money separate... They did joint jobs a lot of the time so would have possibly negotiated a joint fee. And obviously they make a bit from their presets apps. Gosh it might be tangled 😳

Reactions: 3
The presets are the biggest earner aren’t they. Mind blowing. I remember once when they put a sale on they sold over $100,000 worth of presets in like 24 hours. Not bad for a “product” you’ve done the work on! I wonder who was the brains behind that. Things could get ugly.

I’m Irish and in Australia and the last year definitely has me thinking about if I would like to go home. Currently we could not travel unless we got an exemption - I was denied one last year when a parent had a medical emergency. It was the same time I saw her being allowed IN to Australia to be at the birth of her sisters baby and I felt all types of rage about it. I’m also an Australian citizen but wasn’t allowed leave for a life or death situation but she’s allowed in for something so trivial.

Wow that really is mind blowing, I had no idea the presets were so lucrative!! To be fair they look good and they have a huge customer base that's very on market! The business name is his (@doyoutravelpresets) so I wonder how it's split? The last sentence of her statement was interesting when she said they would continue to be good friends and business partners - with a 🤞 emoji

I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get home. Was it more of an issue re where you flying in from? Ie the UK and Ireland was more of a risk for them than Indonesia was at the time? I can imagine it did give you the rage though, it would have me. I hope everything is okay with your parent now

Wow that really is mind blowing, I had no idea the presets were so lucrative!! To be fair they look good and they have a huge customer base that's very on market! The business name is his (@doyoutravelpresets) so I wonder how it's split? The last sentence of her statement was interesting when she said they would continue to be good friends and business partners - with a 🤞 emoji

I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get home. Was it more of an issue re where you flying in from? Ie the UK and Ireland was more of a risk for them than Indonesia was at the time? I can imagine it did give you the rage though, it would have me. I hope everything is okay with your parent now
Yep and that was just one 24 hour sale they did where they discounted a bundle at like 40 or 50%. Imagine how much they’ll have made of them in total.

I think at the time they couldn’t deny Australians returning to Australia from overseas but they could deny Australians within the country leaving to go elsewhere. My problem was her being allowed to leave to go back to Bali again after she had been here for a couple of months - I’m not sure how she managed it, maybe she proved she had a house and business etc. overseas. What’s to say a month or 2 later she wouldn’t be wanting to come back again. But anyway, she did it all on business flights flying via Abu Dhabi etc. The main problem with people returning to Australia with months now is getting bumped off flights - her business class seat would definitely have bumped an average joe out of an economy seat. Anyway not her fault - it’s a broken and unfair system but I just remember seething with rage when she was cribbing about the hotel quarantine, the food etc. thinking she didn’t know how lucky she was to have been allowed travel.

thank you, luckily my parent did survive. Was a very scary few weeks. And 6 months later I still haven’t been able to see them and no date in sight as to when we will be allowed to travel or what it’s going to entail - potentially 2 weeks quarantine in both Ireland and Australia when we return making it unaffordable and unrealistic

The two of them travelling all over the world for holidays is actually giving me rage. 😡
He’s after travelling from Bali - Dubai - all over Egypt - Dubai - other countries - all over Mexico - back to Dubai and now back to Bali and admitted it wasn’t “work travel”. She’s about to head over to “European summer”.

It’s very hard to watch as someone with dual citizenship stuck in Australia the last 18 months with all of my family in Europe being told it’ll be at least another 12+ months before Australia opens the borders and permits us to travel. I swear if she is left back into Australia again this year I’ll actually riot - as far as I know they can’t refuse letting a citizen return but allowing her in and out multiple times is a piss take. Being there to see her sister give birth isn’t a reason. I have a friend who missed the birth of his first child last year because his fiancée got stuck in England at the start of the lockdown and he was refused permission to leave multiple times.

• Heart
I agree, it's not a good look at the moment to be travelling, despite there being ways of around moving from country to country, so many people are stuck or are minimising travel so as not to be involved in spreading the virus etc and here he is on a personal jaunt around the globe because he can.

I wonder what her plans are? Portugal / Spain or the standard Mykonos and Santorini 🙄.

I think what is clear is that atm they can't even be in the same country as each other so one is flying in and the other straight out. Despite their attempts at a PR styled amicable breakup I think it's anything but. Over the last few weeks both of them have been showing feet / hands of the opposite sex in their stories to try and wind each other up. It's 100% definitely not as friendly as they'd like you to think.

I think she'll try to return home (Aus) after the Europe trip. Although she will have to be careful because of local lockdowns and circuit breakers going on there atm. That's just it though its still so risky to be travelling for anything other than a package deal to the algarve for 7 days even that's too risky for me .... They are not doing it for fun... Its because they can't stand to be near each other in my opinion

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Just because they have found loopholes to be able to cheat the system and travel across the world for non essential reasons doesn’t mean that they should. Do the right thing morally ffs. Or at least don’t be so brazen about what they’re doing. Like he was posting basically asking his followers where he could go without having to quarantine 🙈🙄

Yes definitely get the feeling they’re both trying to outdo each other showing themselves living their best post break up lives. Can only imagine what she’s going to be posting now, it’ll be #hotgirlsummer from Mykonos etc. no doubt🙄

Even his face is annoying me right now. His accent sounds more Australian than English at times too 🧐

Hahaha yes his face annoys me and his voice... Like you say his accent is such a jumble. He sounds like a really uneducated brit, mixed with a bit of Aus and a bit of SA at times coupled with a slow speach impediment perhaps. He's from bloody Bolton, in Manchester, he should have the same accent as Vernon kay 😂 sounds nothing like it!

He's just a mega narcissist, every post/story is a show off and if he had to rate himself on a scale of 1 to 10 he'd score himself 50. He truly believes the sun shines out his arse and in a terribly arrogant yukky way which just repels me. That's why I definitely think she left him, the rejection has made him go stratospheric with trying hard to post the perfect show off.

When he was in dubai he had a pic of two hands holding cocktail glasses and tellingly the second hand had nice normal short unpolished (real) nails and I thought 100% she's his room maid and he's asked her to pose for it so portray he's with a woman. It was so obvious all the vacuous women in his line of influencer 'work' over in doobs rn would have acrylic / perfectly manicured nails ready to picture their own cocktail glass being held up to the sunset 🙄 it was so obvious it was his room maid 🤣

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see his q&a, someone asked about how he's finding single life. God he's such a knob and I'm sorry but he is just so bland, he definitely needs to have a good body because not much else is going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see his q&a, someone asked about how he's finding single life. God he's such a knob and I'm sorry but he is just so bland, he definitely needs to have a good body because not much else is going on.
Oh my god I was shaking my head at it, how insulting to Lauren saying he's finally happy now. The part about obviously liking the parties and girls 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ if he was chocolate he would eat himself.... It was a full 30 second story posted with the sole intention of hurting Lauren.

It is just more reinforcement to me that she kicked his wooden arrogant ass to the kirb and his bitter is finally spilling out now after the PR controlled split

my daughter is moving to Bali in August to work and will be based around Canggu...she already follows Lauren on IG and will be working in fashion / brand development , so will be keeping an eye out on her socials!

They’re both saying they’re leaving Bali for a “European summer” so what’s going to happen to the dog and cats 🙄

I really wanted to ask him had he no shame travelling and trying to cheat the system

And it all becomes clear on tonight's stories!!! She has another man!!! In Paris, no wonder he's been so bitter hahaha

Two months after the break up post and already looking serious with someone new... clearly a bit of a crossover in relationship timing I’d say!