Do you think my boyfriends request is unreasonable (sexual)?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he want you to fart and then eat it? Or fart whilst hes eating it? Also crunchy or smooth?

The bit that concerns me the most is - how does he expect you to trump on command? Maybe try an indian for tea? I'm not sure if this will compliment the taste of the peanut butter though?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It never ceases to surprise me just the amount of ways people can find to 'express themselves' sexually... It wouldn't be unreasonable if it was something you were comfortable with, no, but I can't even imagine how one would go about the logistics of timing the fart and the act 😂

Reactions: 1
Good for you partner if that's what they're into but you should never do something you're not comfortable with and your partner should respect that.

I wonder where this idea came from (sorry if that's already been answered and I've missed it!)

Name change for this but been on tattle for months.

My boyfriend has requested something in the bedroom and it really turns my stomach.

He wants to put peanut butter on my bum hole, then me fart and him lick and eat it.

That's not a normal thing to do and i really don't like it.

Am I being unreasonable or is he? Would you do it? Sorry for sharing this !! 🤢🤢
Crunchy, Peanut or Smooth?

How have I only just seen this. I would be saying no op if you are not comfortable with it don't do it. Imagine having to explain to your gp if the peanut butter caused irritation back there lol
‘I’ve only just read this.and it’s July.

• Haha
Does anyone remember that peanut butter advert from years ago "our son Pat" 😆😆 is this him making these requests? I seem to remember the advert telling us he "liked a bit of this, liked a bit of that" 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Didn’t we realise this was a troll at some point 😆
how is it still being replied to.

I often wonder if they went crunchy or smooth.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I came to say don’t knock it till you’ve tried it that and a toe suck are so amazing 😳😭😭😭 but when it’s over I’d never like to kiss that individual & never would that is all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha