Do you think my boyfriends request is unreasonable (sexual)?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either I’m getting too old and unadventurous for this type of shenanigans or I’ve been reading too many of those cleaning threads.
The first thing that I thought was, what a mess that greasy peanut butter would make on my lovely bedding and what would work best on the stain.:unsure:
Haha, same 😳

Reactions: 1
How have I only just seen this. I would be saying no op if you are not comfortable with it don't do it. Imagine having to explain to your gp if the peanut butter caused irritation back there lol

Oh it’s been here a while... @Deepsigh2018 😐
I often find myself wondering what the outcome was.
And had they heard of PB2... it comes in a powered, gluten free variety.

I haven’t looked at a Reeses piece since.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh it’s been here a while... @Deepsigh2018 [emoji52]
I often find myself wondering what the outcome was.
And had they heard of PB2... it comes in a powered, gluten free variety.

I haven’t looked at a Reeses piece since.
I've never looked at grapes the same way. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was a toss up between chocolate spread or jam on toast for me this morning.

Ended up making eggs and soldiers after reading this while making a coffee.

I wonder if they are still together.

• Haha
HOW have I only just found this 😂

I needed this laugh, thank you :)

I'm going to show this to my boyfriend, he will laugh so hard he'll likely get a hernia.

Omg how have I just found this . It’s the funniest thing i’ve Read all year 😂😂😂 . Wish we could get an update 😂

Reactions: 4
I would also like an update! It's been over a year ... there must have been an outcome by now 😬

How have I only just seen this?! []
Funniest thing is I’ve just read it out to my partner and said ‘how would you react if I asked you to do that?’ He replied ‘not good, probably an anaphylactic shock!’ 😂😂😂 I forgot about his nut allergy 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Forgive me if this has been said but the thing that stood out the most to me is the farting on cue. What if she didn't need to fart for an hour? Would she just be arse in the air, eating beans? Yes, we need an update. Did you fart on cue? 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have so many questions... did she do it? How do you fart on demand? Smooth or crunchy? How do you apply it in the first place?

Different strokes for different folks.

Some guy I was seeing for a year asked me rim him. I was insulted, not into that type of thing and he knows that. I couldn't look at him the same and ended up breaking it off.

See some women are okay with doing that, like some would be okay with what your boyfriend asked however if it's not for you don't do it and move on.

Name change for this but been on tattle for months.

My boyfriend has requested something in the bedroom and it really turns my stomach.

He wants to put peanut butter on my bum hole, then me fart and him lick and eat it.

That's not a normal thing to do and i really don't like it.

Am I being unreasonable or is he? Would you do it? Sorry for sharing this !! 🤢🤢
As a peanut butter fan absolutely not .

• Haha