Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohno

Name change for this but been on tattle for months.

My boyfriend has requested something in the bedroom and it really turns my stomach.

He wants to put peanut butter on my bum hole, then me fart and him lick and eat it.

That's not a normal thing to do and i really don't like it.

Am I being unreasonable or is he? Would you do it? Sorry for sharing this !! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jesus fucking Christ why is this here.
Sorry I’m no prude but fuck sake why is this a thread. 🙄

Ok but seriously
And he didn’t even ask for jam???? What a Fucking Animal.
Who eats peanut butter with no jam.
How do you know if you’re gonna fart, what if it’s a shart, that’s gonna kill the moment 🙄
Have you got IBS? Could be difficult.....
crunchy or smooth. Organic or own brand 🤷‍♀️
SO MANY QUESTIONS.
I mean it’s a good source of protein so at least he’s being health conscious.

This is definitely trolling. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sabbie

VIP Member
Does he request a certain food to eat in advance to bring on those foofters? I am not one to trump on command. 🤷‍♀️

Whatever you end up doing, make sure he has a separate special cupboard for those jams and spreads. 😬 😧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Haha this has got to be trolling. How do you time it for starters, you just lay there with peanut butter on your ass until you’ve brewed a good fart?

Sorry if this is real, but it’s just insane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I’m sorry but noooooo!!!! It sounds totally disgusting, but it’s all about what you feel comfortable with. The fact you have asked means you don’t think it is right??
I think we are being trolled.. probably by one of the floggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Hatshepsut

Either I’m getting too old and unadventurous for this type of shenanigans or I’ve been reading too many of those cleaning threads.
The first thing that I thought was, what a mess that greasy peanut butter would make on my lovely bedding and what would work best on the stain.:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Lot's of reports on this, just adding it does appear to come from someone that's had an account for several months with a good post to like ratio. Although two accounts is against the rules, not sure what else to say here..
Honest opinion. It’s a bit too crude for me. I think it’s taking the site into the gutter. It’s not a serious question and if it is I never want to meet this couple in real life.
No judgment...I’m so judging!!
But there are sites specifically for this type of stuff.
I’m sure 🤷‍♀️
Maybe a “what I eat in a day, vegan type site”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
If it makes you feel any better a ex collegue of mine said he wanted to take a shit on the toilet while I had sex with him.

I politely declined.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
@Meg1912 😂😂
“People forget they have them in there”
Damn, I bought some pickled onions a few days ago I couldn’t for the life of me remember where I put them....
Hang on until I go have a look. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yel

Chatty Member
Lot's of reports on this, just adding it does appear to come from someone that's had an account for several months with a good post to like ratio. Although two accounts is against the rules, not sure what else to say here..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How have I only just seen this?! []
Funniest thing is I’ve just read it out to my partner and said ‘how would you react if I asked you to do that?’ He replied ‘not good, probably an anaphylactic shock!’ 😂😂😂 I forgot about his nut allergy 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Meg1912

VIP Member
@Oohthedrama, OH MY GOD. You killed me! Actually crying from laughter! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Tbh I'd say this is the same girl who a while back started a thread on here asking for advice after her boyfriend peed on her in the shower. If so, girl, ditch him! You really deserve better!
If you're not the same girl, maybe make a cake with pb frosting and he can play with it? [emoji2368][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I’m sorry but noooooo!!!! It sounds totally disgusting, but it’s all about what you feel comfortable with. The fact you have asked means you don’t think it is right??

Reactions: 8

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m calling it now.
This is possibly the best thread of 2019 and it’s only March. 😐

Reactions: 7

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I do think Oh has a point. The thread name made me sad.

'Do you think my boyfriends request is unreasonable?'

You need to know what's unreasonable for you a bunch of strangers can't say yes or no. Learn to stand up for yourself. If it feels wrong for you then it probably is wrong.

What works for one person won't necessarily work for another person.

Don't let people treat you badly.

GossWhore

VIP Member
That's some freaky deaky shit.

Its Sunday yall. The Lord is watching. Jesus please take the wheel. I'm walking. [emoji23]

Maybe there's an app for people that like peanut butter on their butthole?

Like Grindr

Buttr? [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ok I know I’ve joked around,
But Just know. You have a choice.
As @GossWhore said don’t be forced into ANYTHING.
YOU HAVE A CHOICE.
IV’E LEFT SOME HELPFUL INFORMATION BELOW BUT INCASE ITS SENSITIVE MATERIAL IV’E PUT A SPOILER OPTION.

SORRY 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Forgive me if this has been said but the thing that stood out the most to me is the farting on cue. What if she didn't need to fart for an hour? Would she just be arse in the air, eating beans? Yes, we need an update. Did you fart on cue? 🍿

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh it’s been here a while... @Deepsigh2018 😐
I often find myself wondering what the outcome was.
And had they heard of PB2... it comes in a powered, gluten free variety.

I haven’t looked at a Reeses piece since.

• Haha
Reactions: 6