Do you get or give Easter eggs/gifts? Share your stash!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, it’s not a thing over here. You just buy eggs yourself and eat them all πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
No, I'd find it weird if someone bought me an easter egg. We get them for our children and I buy for my nephew and that's it. But Easter isn't a massive deal here (non religious household)

My Brother always brings Easter Eggs home from work, this year we have Lindt chocolate bunnies.

I get them for the kids. They get them from grandparents and close family also. I do get one from my dad πŸ˜‚. But Easter isn’t a massive deal. I will hide the eggs in the morning for them to find in a hunt. I remember when I was a kid, other kids got Easter clothes. Not sure what that was about.

I’ve just asked me husband where my egg is πŸ˜‚ I did give birth yesterday so think I deserve one haha 🐰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My mum got me a kinder egg, a bar of lindt and a new water bottle. Everyone tends to buy me eggs but I rarely eat them, I’m happy with one or two I can nibble through πŸ˜†

My 9 year old gave me a creme egg he didn't want - I'll take it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Me and my husband buy one for each other, my mum always gets me one too, I ordered some from. Small business for my children and forgot about them, so brought them one each from the shop so I'm keeping the posh ones for after bed times!

I got one each for me and my boyfriend and a packet of mini eggs each. Not because we celebrate Easter but any excuse to eat. I usually go to a big supermarket a couple of days after Easter and buy more half price πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I buy my nephew and niece an egg each and my mum got me two boxes of Lindt Lindor and a box of Ferrero Rocher. She's a darling. πŸ₯°

I’d show you my stash but cant seem to find it......... wait ...... I didn’t get any πŸ˜†

• Haha
I'm in my late 20s and my boyfriend in his early 30s and his mum buys us each an Easter egg every year and a little Easter goody bag to go with it πŸ˜‚ she's the same at Christmas too, she does us each a stocking, a goody bag of treats and then our main presents. I think it's really sweet but she's definitely in the minority! She got me a creme egg egg this year

And then I bought two eggs from lidl when they were on offer the other week - white choc mini egg and Eton mess. I intend to make them last a while though!