Do you believe the Russians were behind the Salisbury novichok poisoning?

Do you believe the Russians were behind the Salisbury novichok poisoning?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just that really, so many people in the UK seem to beleive the Russians over their own government o_O

Reactions: 1
They do? Even the Russian government aren’t trying hard to be particularly convincing- clearly deliberately

If you listen to LBC or 5 live it's full of people that don't believe the overwhelming evidence!

Ah I guess that’s why I don’t listen to either of those....but a sad sign of the times ala “The British people are tired of experts.” duck off!

I live near and work in Salisbury. It's been an interesting few months. Just last night there were some people taken ill in Prezzo; cordons went up very quickly but so far announced to not be Novichok.

I live near and work in Salisbury. It's been an interesting few months. Just last night there were some people taken ill in Prezzo; cordons went up very quickly but so far announced to not be Novichok.
I can't even imagine how on edge Salisbury is, thankfully that was a false alarm.

I'm a bit indifferent to an ex Russian spy being killed by the Kremlin, that's kinda what you would expect to happen to people that betray Putin. But so sad for an innocent woman to have been killed and horrific for the boyfriend who accidentally gave her the deadly perfume :(

I think there are so many people in the UK being brainwashed by RT.