Do you believe Sarah Ingham is pregnant?

Do you believe Sarah Ingham is pregnant?

• Yes

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • No

Votes: 67 48.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 42 30.4%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems perhaps a bit controversial on here but yes i actually do think she is. Although at the same time I think I also wouldn't be surprised if it was a massive lie

Reactions: 5
Seems perhaps a bit controversial on here but yes i actually do think she is. Although at the same time I think I also wouldn't be surprised if it was a massive lie
I'm the same but the other way around.

She could be trolling us making the scan look fake and filming the before and after the scan next to each other without anything moving place deliberately.

Reactions: 1
I think they probably enjoy the speculation on sites like this.

I hope she is as the alternative is unthinkable.

Reactions: 2
I think they probably enjoy the speculation on sites like this.

I hope she is as the alternative is unthinkable.
That did cross my mind I might be feeding her. But ultimately we are exposing them here and there really is such a thing as bad publicity. :unsure::unsure:

I think she is, but agree that she's being incredibly reckless and doesn't seem to care much. I definitely think she announced it sooner than she would've if the stuff hadn't come out (i.e prob would've waited to 12 weeks like any sane person would). I agree that the 'reveal' was faked though - she already knew by then and her reaction was so fake and over the top.

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure. Hopefully they wouldn't lie about such a thing but it does all seem a bit convenient.

Yeah I reckon so. She had a positive pregnancy test that she showed to her friends & family in that reveal vlog didn't she? Not that that is definitive proof, but I don't know how/if she'd go to the lengths of finding or buying a positive test just for that.

I agree with what Mayday has said above though, I don't think she'd have revealed it publicly so soon if it weren't for the Chris drama.

It’s a no from me. As for pregnancy tests both pepsi and coke to name but two of many produce a positive result. Why say your scan is booked for Sept 4th when your still in Australia for Izzy’s birthday which is Sept 2nd. That whole first scan looked iffy and don’t get me started on the fake spotting she had the other day. I await with disgust the poor me sob story of how all this stress from trolls and stalkers have had the dreadful outcome.

Reactions: 2
It’s a no from me. As for pregnancy tests both pepsi and coke to name but two of many produce a positive result. Why say your scan is booked for Sept 4th when your still in Australia for Izzy’s birthday which is Sept 2nd. That whole first scan looked iffy and don’t get me started on the fake spotting she had the other day. I await with disgust the poor me sob story of how all this stress from trolls and stalkers have had the dreadful outcome.
Does the acid in fizzy drinks or the cola plant react the way hCG in the urine does to look like a positive test line?

Or it is possible to draw a line on a test for a positive result or you can buy fake positive tests. Some women do use fake pregnancy tests for a prank or deceptively if it's necessary to lie to their man that they're pregnant. I came across a memoir book where the author said one ex girlfriend had a shoebox full of fake positive tests and she'd written the names of each man she'd tricked on each one like a roll of honour for everyone she'd managed to deceive.

If she faked it and tries to do a miscarriage video, she deserves everything she gets.

I thought it was REALLY convenient she 'fell pregnant' when she did.. it certainly helped them out enormously.

She seems completely under the thumb with that creepy guy.