DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DLAM - announced today that she deleted Instagram for a couple of weeks over Christmas... which is strange 🤔 She last posted on 23rd Dec and then again on New Year's Eve and continued every day after that.... so condescending 🙄
She’s an idiot.

Reactions: 3
The madness of someone who makes their living off of Instagram, trying to act like it's an unimportant frivolity to them. So unimportant that they scheduled posts to maintain their presence 'on the grid' despite being on a break from it 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Agree fully she’s an idiot.

I saw that she’s still trying to flog places on the luxury mama snow boarding trip. 🤔

Reactions: 1
DLAM is new to me. Just peeked at her Insta. The clothes she wears are horrendous 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just come across DLAM on Facebook 😂😂😂
Question, does she think she’s dressed not like a mum, or that she is?
She looks like every 30+ mum at my kids school but without actually carrying the look off? I’m astonished.

She looks like every 30+ mum at my kids school but without actually carrying the look off? I’m astonished.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

She’s changing the ‘bad rep’ of mum dressing everywhere (according to herself) by dressing like she’s fallen into a bag of jumble at the local chazza shop and looking even worse. She’s truly a saint. Apparently, when she had a baby, a ‘lot’ of people said she doesn’t dress like a mum and lo! Her USP was born.
I think she’s my fave IG hate watch, tbf. She’s a complete tool.

• Haha
I suppose it’s like a business closing down for the Christmas holidays, she’d nothing to flog so no point posting.

Well I’m ever so glad she’s embracing body positivity in order to sneak in a GIFT/AD set of undies with a band of gaffer tape?

Yes... I’m sure it was a really hard decision to post a picture of your size 8 body. She can’t say if it’s ‘good’ or ‘bad’... well don’t worry love I’m sure your fan girls will fawn all over it.

FML

Well I’m ever so glad she’s embracing body positivity in order to sneak in a GIFT/AD set of undies with a band of gaffer tape?

Yes... I’m sure it was a really hard decision to post a picture of your size 8 body. She can’t say if it’s ‘good’ or ‘bad’... well don’t worry love I’m sure your fan girls will fawn all over it.

FML
I find whenever one of the mumfluencers posts an undies pic so cringe. I'm happy everyone is happy in their bodies but I hate in order to be confirmed as body positive they have to post themselves for all to see. I am totally fine with my body but would never ever post it online, why is that the bar to confirm you're happy? Why is nothing, even being in their pants, allowed to be private? It's something they all wheel out at some point and I'm sick of it.

Reactions: 12

FML
Yup, it must’ve been so hard for her 🙄 Sick of seeing thin, able bodied, ‘conventionally attractive’ white women preaching about BOPO and body neutrality, whilst being completely ignorant of their inherent privilege.

• Heart
Oh Christ! Just watched a make up thing on insta she's just done (not following came up as me recommend 🙈 Christ know why ) I've never seen such an self absorbed tnuc in all my life! Talking about bout her real life friends watching her apply make up on Instagram and then back tracking when she realised she's just called all her 'followers' a bunch of idiots! Then shouting her mouth off about how aaaaaammmmmazing snowboarding was ! Jesus Christ, how does anyone follow this so called mum? What about her kids? I could hear one screaming in the background but she's was so self absorbed she didn't do anything! What the actual duck! Sorry just so mad ! Dress like a mum I don't bleeping think so.

Reactions: 6
She's an odd one, very privileged and annoying with if. Looks line she's hoping to move to the Hove
area. Maybe deliberately avoiding the area The SoDs settled in. Like Budget Clemmie seems to have decided.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's an odd one, very privileged and annoying with if. Looks line she's hoping to move to the Hove
area. Maybe deliberately avoiding the area The SoDs settled in. Like Budget Clemmie seems to have decided.

They won't be banking much cash then if avoiding Thanet!

Screenshot_20200229_164215_com.instagram.android.jpg

Does she manage to make any sales from the absolutely enormous amount of "gifts" she receives from high street brands? Her entire profile is tedious and samey. How does she manage such a high following with such little engagement???

• Angry
So DLAM gets gifted more free stuff including Easter eggs today. yet has the bleeping cheek to share website for people to make donations to families who need nappy and other baby supplies.

then you get to see her shoving the Easter egg into her greedy, privileged gob. She couldn’t possibly give anything away could she?

vile vile vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just had a look, I don't follow her anymore. She's ghastly.

See she's sharing the Mudkitchens in her stories today, without any tag saying it was gifted which it definitely was!!

Noticed that she has now moved and is living in a rented flat, presumably in Hove. That won’t be fun.

She’s such a twit. On that Lego post she says she ‘created this content’. I think she means ‘took a photo’ 🙄