DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe DLAM doesn’t have her own thread. I don’t get her. She’s all about clothes but her fashion sense is truly terrible.

Just What is the point of her account? That if you’re a mum you don’t have to wear a twin set and pearls? How empowering and informative.

She has so much stuff it’s sickening - her wardrobe actually broke under the weight of all her clothes the other day.

When you’re on maternity leave you have no money to spend on clothes. Watching her as a new mum you could feel very inadequate (when actually the stuff is ‘gifted’ to her)

What would be empowering is her gifting some of the free tit she gets to other mums and giving them a makeover. Or talking about sustainable fashion or restyling clothes you already have.

I can’t get over how posh she sounds. From a wealthy background, incredibly privileged yet constantly on the beg for new stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/dresslikeamum/

http://www.dresslikeamum.com/

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe that another woman told her that she ‘didn’t dress like a mum’ .

I mean 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her fashion sense is just hideous as well ?! Seems like she chucks anything on andthen poses against the wall to seem edgy and cool.

I just can’t imagine her doing a school run like that. Her wardeoe must be a mess

Reactions: 5
Agree about her fashion sense, she doesn't dress like a mum, she dresses like a toddler. Her 'collabs' are awful, the M&S shoes she 'designed' were awful, her engagement on Instagram is low, can't understand why any company would want to work with her. Would not be surprised if she's bought most of her Instagram followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree about her fashion sense, she doesn't dress like a mum, she dresses like a toddler. Her 'collabs' are awful, the M&S shoes she 'designed' were awful, her engagement on Instagram is low, can't understand why any company would want to work with her. Would not be surprised if she's bought most of her Instagram followers.

Don’t get me started on this one!! Doesn’t declare ads properly, always on the beg and as previous posters have said, is wealthy enough to pay for these things herself.

She’s posh, so I’m assuming some sort of connections are keeping her in favour on the gram.

Reactions: 6
To me she just seems incredibly ungrateful and dismissive of it all. Chucking clothes around.

When she was at Glastonbury claiming she didn’t need the gram. This is a pet peeve of mine with ‘influencers’ where they slag off Instagram. Yet they CHOOSE to be on it and make a great living / get loads of free tit from it.

She then proceeded to post loads of photos of Glasto of Insta appropriate (ie you look like a dick in real life) outfits 🤷🏻‍♀️ so she obvs did care

I can’t work out if she takes loads of coke. I wonder that with a few of the insta mums - the arrogant, deluded attitude?

Reactions: 11
Jumping on today because I’m crying at her latest post- women came to her to say that they needed more affordable clothing so SHE contacted nobody’s child and they designed the dress she is wearing?!

Stop the press. Someone contact Nobel now and give her that peace prize.

Reactions: 4
She’s getting her hair done today, for bestival of course. Tagging the salon so assume it’s a freebie but nothing declared

She was sent some festival beauty products last night that she couldn’t be arsed to mark as gift or ad either.

DLAM annoys me more than all the others. She is terrible at declaring ads. She is the biggest blagger of them all and still does the ‘can anyone recommend?’ schtick and for the most part, doesn’t even bother to reply to anyone who leaves a helpful comment (coz, y’know, what’s the point unless they’re actually giving her free stuff? 🙄). And her dress sense is bleeping awful.
Agree about her fashion sense, she doesn't dress like a mum, she dresses like a toddler
This is in spades!!
Also, if you’re reading, stop trying to make cooklikeadad happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's also jumping on the 'ethical' and 'sustainable' band wagon, but she's the antithesis of environmental responsibility. There are plenty of style bloggers who take those principles seriously. She is not one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jumping on today because I’m crying at her latest post- women came to her to say that they needed more affordable clothing so SHE contacted nobody’s child and they designed the dress she is wearing?!

One woman has commented ‘thanks for listening’. 🤮
These influencers are not your friends people!

She's also jumping on the 'ethical' and 'sustainable' band wagon, but she's the antithesis of environmental responsibility. There are plenty of style bloggers who take those principles seriously. She is not one of them
Exactly this 👆

Reactions: 1

I've had a look on her page. I'm missing the point- It looks just like the Zara dress which is around £39.99. and it's £35 on the nobody website .

Have you seen her makeup tutorials? 🤣🤣🤣
Yes! I spent almost ten minutes of my life (I’ll never get that back!) watching one open mouthed. Because I could not believe her/ it was for real.
bleeping hilarious
I was shocked by how incredibly posh she sounded. I know she can’t help that. But still she’s from a privileged background.
And that people would watch this tit. But then I did 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Was about to say this 😂 it totally reminded me of that dress
I thought it WAS that dress and that she’d customised the hem or something to - ya know - be different cos she’s not a regular mom, she’s a cool mom... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2