DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how this one manages to fly under the radar so well?
One of the biggest shills on the gram with absolutely no morals. Terrible at being honest with declaring any ads, trys to sell you any old tit if she's getting freebies or paid for it with no worries for integrity and believes just because she doesn't share her kids names on the gram that using them to make content and sell even more tit is morally OK. Let's not even start on how over entitled she is which comes a long with a stinking sense of being over privileged 🙄🙄🙄 she drives me insane.
I assume she has some sort of connections in the industry. Her engagement is dreadful but yet is gifted stuff from reasonably high end brands. She defo has pals in high places.

never declares anything she’s been gifted. I’ve reported her to the ASA previously, they aren’t interested at all

Reactions: 3
I’ve reported her to ASA as well and nothing came of it. I think she flies under the radar most of the time because as @Exhaustednurse says, her engagement is very poor. It really is a complete mystery how she gets involved with these brands. She got #gifted a Mercedes for a year at one point (HOW?!). But more to the point who are the morons buying her cheap, tacky, overpriced, own branded tat? She stinks of privilege, is thick as pigshit and she’s totally tone deaf.

Reactions: 7
I saw a pair of sandals on a website that were in sale that I liked very much, but wi was put off when I realised she had been gifted a pair when I looked at her account a couple of days ago.

She chose to do that in private but this in public?! She is such a fanny.

Reactions: 3
Clemmie Hopper - I like it - the House of Hopper. Didn’t DLAM post about her ‘local homeless guy’ a few times or was that Budget Clemmie?
budget Clemmie 😉

Loooool what a cop out, in not doing it publicly she protects her racist mate at the expense of making progress (progress being a clear message that racism isn’t acceptable?!). Revolutionary 🙄
this is why i hate it when these Instagramers jump on important issues ..its all about them and how good they think it makes them looks, then thank you...next onto the next cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't follow DLAM but do follow Lesbemums and saw this yesterday. This block culture of instamums when they gets pulled up on matters makes me rage.

You are an influencer so stop using your public platform as an echo chamber. Lesbemums wasn't being rude. They made a valid point one the DLAM didn't have to agree with but don't go deleting and blocking or alternativly don't go posting about stuff you have no knowledge about.

Reactions: 13
It is appropriation in its worst form. Her ignorance is astounding and no one is pulling her up on it.

Reactions: 4
The last few days have really exposed just how disingenuous and shallow the instamums are. They just cannot engage in conversation about anything that’s meaningful or has a political slant. They are on ‘top form’ when they are flogging their non disclosed Mud Kitchens, boiler suits and sunglasses. But the cracks have really shown when they dip their toes in any subject that is actually relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The last few days have really exposed just how disingenuous and shallow the instamums are. They just cannot engage in conversation about anything that’s meaningful or has a political slant. They are on ‘top form’ when they are flogging their non disclosed Mud Kitchens, boiler suits and sunglasses. But the cracks have really shown when they dip their toes in any subject that is actually relevant.
All too frightened to put off potential sponsorships by posting an opinion. Even if that opinion is one only a c*nt would disagree with.

• Heart
She really is deplorable. Blocked and deleted me for calling her out on her sudden urge to be very vocal about racism despite staying publicly silent when her best friend Clemmie was uncovered making vile racist remarks.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has storied this morning, apparently she had a tough week last week...personal issues she won’t go into..yawn!
She is deleting her post of support because of the comments. Delete/block and avoid the issue.
It makes me blood boil. All she had to do was acknowledge the comments. What is wrong with these influencers that they can’t own their mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Talk about making it all about yourself. She is the victim here!

White supremacy at work, centering herself rather than taking a look at why she was wrong.

Reactions: 6
Talk about making it all about yourself. She is the victim here!

White supremacy at work, centering herself rather than taking a look at why she was wrong.
I came here to say exactly this. She centred herself, made herself into the victim, and said comments detracted from her message. She clearly has NOT been listening or reflecting and just saw this as another band wagon to try to stay relevant