DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her makeup tutorials are odd. Her face does not look good in close ups.

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow a while ago, but she always goes on about how terrible she is at doing make up but keeps doing ‘tutorials’ 🙄.

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow a while ago, but she always goes on about how terrible she is at doing make up but keeps doing ‘tutorials’ 🙄.
She’s just trying to get free makeup or tutorials or an event or something... just a money grabber!

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her ages ago but just had a look and literally NOTHING is declared as gifted which it all blatantly IS. Why does this woman think she is immune from ASA rules?

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her ages ago but just had a look and literally NOTHING is declared as gifted which it all blatantly IS. Why does this woman think she is immune from ASA rules?
Probably because the ASA are toothless and she keeps getting away with it. I’ve reported her a few times and nothing has come of it. The rules are so flimsy around gifted stuff, she always seems to find a loophole.

I unfollowed her ages ago too but had forgotten about her awful make up tutorials lol they were horrendous it was like watching a comedy show I kept thinking where is the joke this can’t be for real??! They live in their own bubble these influences the lack of attention and freebie events now must be killing them haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice she launched her next “range” of sunglasses the other day but failed to mark any of the posts or stories “Ad”. I’m not totally up on the ASA rules but I think she should have, no?

She's had her knuckles rapped by them before for her ugly metallic shoes so she definitely knows better and can't plead ignorance. Someone report it.

Reactions: 3
Love how she promotes this money and manifesting course. It's pretty easy to save money, when you DON'T PAY FOR ANYTHING!!
There I saved you the cost of the course.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven't been on her page or watched her stories in yonks but in today's post DLAM says she "hopes lockdown lifts soon", because she's "lacking in chat".

She continues to lament that "when I'm asked what I've been up to each day, I struggle with what to say". 🎻

Is this a joke and I've misinterpreted her humour? Has anyone told her we're on lockdown because of a pandemic where thousands of people have died?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Haven't been on her page or watched her stories in yonks but in today's post DLAM says she "hopes lockdown lifts soon", because she's "lacking in chat".

She continues to lament that "when I'm asked what I've been up to each day, I struggle with what to say". 🎻

Is this a joke and I've misinterpreted her humour? Has anyone told her we're on lockdown because of a pandemic where thousands of people have died?
It's definitely not a joke. When your only job is to shill tit, stand in front of Instagrammable walls, and go to events with other people who stand in front of walls being locked inside with only real bad for the gram life must be hard work.

Absolutely no understanding that it's harder working in a care home where people are dying, or stacking shelves, or holding up phones so loved ones can speak to their dying relatives.

• Sad
It's definitely not a joke. When your only job is to shill tit, stand in front of Instagrammable walls, and go to events with other people who stand in front of walls being locked inside with only real bad for the gram life must be hard work.

Absolutely no understanding that it's harder working in a care home where people are dying, or stacking shelves, or holding up phones so loved ones can speak to their dying relatives.
You forgot 'stick your tongue out and do peace signs' and 'neglect to tag ADs for mud kitchens'.

I think she’s a bit thick. It’s amazing where a nice figure, good teeth and the right connections can take you. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see that Greedy Zoe manages to get free food and drinks from some local company over the weekend? She’s hardly lived in Brighton for a few weeks and is already grabbing what she can. So tasteless

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see that Greedy Zoe manages to get free food and drinks from some local company over the weekend? She’s hardly lived in Brighton for a few weeks and is already grabbing what she can. So tasteless
shes on the ponce for beach hut too i reckon!
... "oh does anyone own a beach hut ..i reckon it could be fun!"
i bet you do ..especially if you can get one for nothing evwn if it is for a month or so !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand how this one manages to fly under the radar so well?
One of the biggest shills on the gram with absolutely no morals. Terrible at being honest with declaring any ads, trys to sell you any old tit if she's getting freebies or paid for it with no worries for integrity and believes just because she doesn't share her kids names on the gram that using them to make content and sell even more tit is morally OK. Let's not even start on how over entitled she is which comes a long with a stinking sense of being over privileged 🙄🙄🙄 she drives me insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 9