DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Glasto is great. If you can afford a ticket. Many can't.

Easy for her to preach from her high horse clutching her gifted freebies.

Reactions: 2
and she's edited it again but without saying she has, so it makes it look like the comments calling her out are really over the top. she never admits to anything.

I'm sure Glasto is great. If you can afford a ticket. Many can't.

Easy for her to preach from her high horse clutching her gifted freebies.
Does she pay for her Festival tickets? Or do they just get shoved in her permanently open gob?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I commented on her post; the comments have been deleted and I’ve been blocked.
bleeping cheek of the woman.

Reactions: 5
I posted on the thread saying she is tone deaf and should check her privilege and she deleted it. Still lots staying up though. Absolute cretin

Reactions: 5
Whole post is deleted now. Good! Though would also be nice if she had had the humility and smarts to engage/acknowledge/apologise.

Reactions: 3
Remember that post where she mentioned her *local homeless man* something about giving him food, or Rollos, something like that.

"I really, really didn't mean to offend people I just posted the wrong image because I'm really quite dim and so unbelievably privileged I still can't recognise how it was so tone deaf and so I'm not going to own my apology but just put it onto those who were offended"

Reactions: 2
Easy to say "good vibes only" and politics doesn't matter when you're a privately educated rich white woman with rich parents and who gets shitloads of freebies and who gets paid for lunging with your mouth open in an overpriced pink boiler suit. For everyone else, politics does matter. She lives in London for Christ's sake - she must be walking around with her eyes closed not to notice the poverty that sits check by jowl with phenomenal wealth. Unbelievable dimness.

Reactions: 7
DLAM - announced today that she deleted Instagram for a couple of weeks over Christmas... which is strange 🤔 She last posted on 23rd Dec and then again on New Year's Eve and continued every day after that.... so condescending 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3