DJBBQ (Christian Stevenson)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen his account? He’s some sort of meat bbq guru, actor and musician. Lives in London but is American. Never seems to be at home. He’s now in Portugal on holiday with his kids and others. His stories have been been full of his kids, all boys, and other people’s children, dead chicken hanging ready to be roasted and selfies of himself reflected in the mirror showing off his torso, which makes him looks like he thinks Insta is Tinder. He’s also constantly wearing a backwards baseball hat. He obviously adores himself and there’s no sign of a wife.

I've met him in person at BBQ festivals and he's quite sound. There was a girlfriend on the scene but not sure if she's still on it (was back in August) He does have an ex wife/partner who the kids do spend time with especially when he's travelling. The group of people he's away with now are all from the BBQ scene. The older man with the grey hair/beard he started a charcoal company called oxford charcoal but something seems to have happened there as he doesn't seem to be involved with it anymore.

I found some of his stories really peculiar, as I said above. It really seemed as if he was fishing for compliments about his body. He’s very self aware. It’s not as if he’s a model or Towie or Kardashian type person, but he is an actor. He’s constantly posting stories and pictures of dead flesh, of all kinds, which is obviously his business. And then he throws in pictures of his own live flesh. He does have a cute dog.

He also had a long story about his kids burying a very drunk guy in sand while he was sleeping. It made me uneasy. Two of his kids are young. They are exposed to lots of drunk people at these events which I don’t think is responsible. I bet he’s difficult to have a relationship with as he never seems to be home.

I found some of his stories really peculiar, as I said above. It really seemed as if he was fishing for compliments about his body. He’s very self aware. It’s not as if he’s a model or Towie or Kardashian type person, but he is an actor. He’s constantly posting stories and pictures of dead flesh, of all kinds, which is obviously his business. And then he throws in pictures of his own live flesh. He does have a cute dog.

He also had a long story about his kids burying a very drunk guy in sand while he was sleeping. It made me uneasy. Two of his kids are young. They are exposed to lots of drunk people at these events which I don’t think is responsible. I bet he’s difficult to have a relationship with as he never seems to be home.
His kids don't tend to go to the bbq events with them. To be fair the BBQ events are generally during the summer. Age wise I think one of his kids is 18 and the youngest is 13-14. He himself is late 40s early 50s so if i had a body as good as his when that age I'd flaunt it too.

He is a complete dick head. Pretending to be this great father but in reality a total self obsessed narcissist that uses his has been fame to hook up. The most self centred fake person ever. Also he is mid 50s when is he going to grow up and stop thinking he is attractive in those weird clothes and lycra.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
He is a complete dick head. Pretending to be this great father but in reality a total self obsessed narcissist that uses his has been fame to hook up. The most self centred fake person ever. Also he is mid 50s when is he going to grow up and stop thinking he is attractive in those weird clothes and lycra.
Thanks for replying. That is the impression I got. He seems to have ‘custody’ of his kids.

Thanks for replying. That is the impression I got. He seems to have ‘custody’ of his kids.
Yep all those poor kids see is an aging dad partying. The shirt off stories are also ridiculous he is really very annoying.

Yep all those poor kids see is an aging dad partying. The shirt off stories are also ridiculous he is really very annoying.
He’s also jumped on the vegan/vegetarian bandwagon. Would hate to live near him with the constant smell of cooking flesh.

Thought it was awful that he was always filming his boys and especially when they were in bed or sleeping.

Yes what is that about. He seems to be putting on a nice guy act but pretty arrogant in reality

Noticed that he commented on a recent Father of Daughters post by calling him A Rad Dad. 🤮

Noticed that he commented on a recent Father of Daughters post by calling him A Rad Dad. 🤮
Jesus have you seen the latest? Filming people having medical attention because of eating chilli? The medic clearly said this is not respectful and yet he posted? Drunken antics on tables at feast festival. How can this man be a father role model?? What is wrong with people loving him?

• Wow
Jesus have you seen the latest? Filming people having medical attention because of eating chilli? The medic clearly said this is not respectful and yet he posted? Drunken antics on tables at feast festival. How can this man be a father role model?? What is wrong with people loving him?
No, I haven’t. I followed him a long time ago but not anymore.

Partying and thinking he is jackass is so outdated. Pick a role djbbq an aging womanising drunk or dad of the year humanitaria(he cried in one post about feeding children). Total Narcasist

Also how can Jamie Oliver be associated with him? Someone needs to have a word about his brand being linked to this....

Partying and thinking he is jackass is so outdated. Pick a role djbbq an aging womanising drunk or dad of the year humanitaria(he cried in one post about feeding children). Total Narcasist

Also how can Jamie Oliver be associated with him? Someone needs to have a word about his brand being linked to this....
How is Jamie Oliver associated with him? 🤦‍♀️