DissociaDID

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find a thread on this youtuber but there’s a big drama going on with her and her dodgy partner system, anyone else following?

Omg I've thought that for ages. She's so weird
I met nin chloe and Kyle they all spoke exactly the same very well spoken when I found her YouTube stories I was shocked she’s definitely a fraud

If you have any questions ask away!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I met nin chloe and Kyle they all spoke exactly the same very well spoken when I found her YouTube stories I was shocked she’s definitely a fraud

Hope you don’t mind answering!! Just skip anything if you’re not comfortable!

What hospital/unit/ward was it?

Hope you don’t mind answering!! Just skip anything if you’re not comfortable!

What hospital/unit/ward was it?
It was a pysch ward nin that’s what she called herself the whole time she was there she was in the unit for about a week I don’t want to say what ward as it will make me anxious lol is there anything else you would like to know x

Also is there another forum for chloe/nin because I’d love to read up about what people think!

Last edited:

few things don’t add up here... chloe and nina integrated last year to make nin, so it seems you can’t meet chloe and nin simultaneously - chloe *is* nin. from what i know, chloe is still the legal name of the system however so that could explain why the name was still in use.

the thing about speech doesn’t necessarily mean she’s faking, alters can put on a mask and pretend to be other alters to not appear so overt. i’d imagine on her youtube they feel safe and like they can be themselves so the differences in alters appear more dramatic, whereas in a psych ward it’s more dangerous and they feel the need to censor themselves and not be so obvious.

assuming you’re telling the truth, i’m honestly concerned about the ethics of this situation. while they have referenced suicide attempts both this year and in the past, i’m pretty sure a hospitalisation is not public knowledge. i’ve been inpatient too, so i am familiar with these situations, and given how unwell you often are if you’re admitted, i know i would be absolutely devastated if a fellow patient, who really should understand, outed me on a forum about my time in there. DissociaDID is by no means perfect, especially in the eyes of some, but i think using someone’s experiences in what’s going to be a very dark time of their life as gossip is too far. there’s a line, and imo attempting an ama on someone’s mental health crisis crosses it. personally, i had really hoped she’d been able to manage this crisis in the community since, although sometimes necessary, hospitalisation isn’t something i’d wish on anyone, and it’s a little upsetting to know she couldn’t especially since it’s not public info and i’ve found this out without her consent.

likewise, i really don’t think it’s ethical to accuse her of faking when the only people capable of doing that are herself/her system and the mental health professional treating her. i’ve read into it and all the ‘evidence’ really could go either way, we are not inside her brain so we will never truly know, but if someone says they have a disorder i’m going to believe them, because the damage armchair psychology does to both the person and the mental health community is too great.

i really hope this message didn’t come across too attacking, regardless of dissociadid, one psych patient to another, i’m sorry you had to go through whatever it is you’ve been through and i wish you well in your recovery. you are strong, you are loved and you can get through this xx

few things don’t add up here... chloe and nina integrated last year to make nin, so it seems you can’t meet chloe and nin simultaneously - chloe *is* nin. from what i know, chloe is still the legal name of the system however so that could explain why the name was still in use.

the thing about speech doesn’t necessarily mean she’s faking, alters can put on a mask and pretend to be other alters to not appear so overt. i’d imagine on her youtube they feel safe and like they can be themselves so the differences in alters appear more dramatic, whereas in a psych ward it’s more dangerous and they feel the need to censor themselves and not be so obvious.

assuming you’re telling the truth, i’m honestly concerned about the ethics of this situation. while they have referenced suicide attempts both this year and in the past, i’m pretty sure a hospitalisation is not public knowledge. i’ve been inpatient too, so i am familiar with these situations, and given how unwell you often are if you’re admitted, i know i would be absolutely devastated if a fellow patient, who really should understand, outed me on a forum about my time in there. DissociaDID is by no means perfect, especially in the eyes of some, but i think using someone’s experiences in what’s going to be a very dark time of their life as gossip is too far. there’s a line, and imo attempting an ama on someone’s mental health crisis crosses it. personally, i had really hoped she’d been able to manage this crisis in the community since, although sometimes necessary, hospitalisation isn’t something i’d wish on anyone, and it’s a little upsetting to know she couldn’t especially since it’s not public info and i’ve found this out without her consent.

likewise, i really don’t think it’s ethical to accuse her of faking when the only people capable of doing that are herself/her system and the mental health professional treating her. i’ve read into it and all the ‘evidence’ really could go either way, we are not inside her brain so we will never truly know, but if someone says they have a disorder i’m going to believe them, because the damage armchair psychology does to both the person and the mental health community is too great.

i really hope this message didn’t come across too attacking, regardless of dissociadid, one psych patient to another, i’m sorry you had to go through whatever it is you’ve been through and i wish you well in your recovery. you are strong, you are loved and you can get through this xx
Okay well I’m guessing you haven’t met her and you are a big fan she is faking of course she has mental health issues but she’s putting it on as that is why I first met chloe I’ve seen on plenty of gossip forums about her being in hospital so actually I’m just telling people the truth