Disney+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re loving it so far. Marvel and Star Wars for hubby, Disney Classics for me, Pixar and Disney Junior for the littles. :)

Reactions: 1
I just paid subscription and downloaded it. I'm loving it as there are so many films and series that I want to watch - I just don't know where to start! You get a bit overwhelmed with all the contents. However, I did notice they didn't have the real classic film like Snow White and Bambi, maybe as they are older films, they are harder to stream. But overall I'm happy with Disney+.

I just paid subscription and downloaded it. I'm loving it as there are so many films and series that I want to watch - I just don't know where to start! You get a bit overwhelmed with all the contents. However, I did notice they didn't have the real classic film like Snow White and Bambi, maybe as they are older films, they are harder to stream. But overall I'm happy with Disney+.
Bambi and Snow White are both definitely there.

Reactions: 2
Pre-ordered it to get the reduced price. Then I went to put it on my TV and my TV was too outdated for the app. I purchased an adapter but it didn’t work properly and would show the film but would play the audio. Bought a new TV (we needed one anyway and had money saved) the TV was too big for the space so had the rearrange the front room. Ended up taking the fire place out- it hadn’t been spainted behind so now I’m repainting the whole lounge!

Anyway- love the Imagineering series and Waking Sleeping Beauty. I’ve watched Moana, Mulan, Peter Pan and Brave with my little girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 2