Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she makes them celebrate their anniversary every month, it’s quite sad🤣 Yes I saw she’s planning a big valentines weekend!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That is enough for me to breakup with someone. I did that when I was 16 lol

Reactions: 2
I also think Livvybirdlife moved very fast with her boyfriend?? I remember her saying she had to introduce him to her daughter after a short time or else they wouldn’t have been able to see each other for 6 weeks as it was the summer holidays and that that wasn’t ideal for a new relationship

Reactions: 2
My schoolfriend's mum went to up bed with indigestion one day and came downstairs with a baby. She thought she was in menopause. They were even on GMTV. The baby is 30 now, which makes me feel old.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesus 😳 I bet he was onto Take a Break selling the “didn’t know we were pregnant” story straight after the Insta post!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait, was she doing onlyfans when pregnant?
I know there are exceptions, but these two seem pretty thick already and them to not even realise she was pregnant?

I also think Livvybirdlife moved very fast with her boyfriend?? I remember her saying she had to introduce him to her daughter after a short time or else they wouldn’t have been able to see each other for 6 weeks as it was the summer holidays and that that wasn’t ideal for a new relationship
I was trying to work out when they met, seems like summer? No longer than a year and she calls him family? Her daughter is cute, but she needs something else than living through others for happiness.

Reactions: 1
Wait, was she doing onlyfans when pregnant?
I know there are exceptions, but these two seem pretty thick already and them to not even realise she was pregnant?

I was trying to work out when they met, seems like summer? No longer than a year and she calls him family? Her daughter is cute, but she needs something else than living through others for happiness.
I think it was just before school holidays so June/July.. because I remember her saying if she didn’t introduce him to liv basically straight away they wouldn’t see each other for ages because of summer holidays. She’s literally barely known him 6 months and has already been planning their whole lives/future out since day 1. The way she goes on about him you’d think they’d been married for a long time. She seems desperate to cling on to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Omg I saw it!!
Who doesn’t realise their pregnant

so weird
My mother went to Disney World 7 months pregnant and had no idea she was pregnant until close to birth. Maybe that’s why I love Orlando so much, I rode all the rides in her belly!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol what the actual duck?
Don’t even know these vloggers but just had to check them out.
Maybe I’m being a witch, but looking at her florida pics- how did she not know she was pregnant 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.