Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great advice from Momma Burgess on her latest effort. If something is more expenisve to buy in America than it is in England then don't buy it there and wait until you get home. I suppose we will see her on Martin Lewis MSE next.
How would anyone survive without this sage advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
During lockdown Vlogmas, she was WFH while he went off to the office and picked up tea on the way home. In another she was waiting for him to come home to open advent calendars, he walked in wearing jeans and a polo and said he had gone into the office 'for the afternoon.' Didn't seem like a pilot to me but that's beside the point.

The reality is some people have a whole lot of money. I work with developers who earn 300-400,000 and they always complain! I stay away from multiple work channels because I get very depressed seeing people on that kind of money say they are not comfortable/they can't afford a baby/they can never retire etc They are hopelessly tone deaf so her comment about 'make it happen' reminded me of that. It's easy to be in a bubble where your coworkers and family (isn't the brother a doctor?) are on big money and you completely forget what the average person earns.

I'd do what they're doing in a heartbeat but I'll have to win the lotto first :)
I wonder if they have their own business of some sort? To be able to have so much time off, plus have the income the seem to have!

Who is bethanyfrancesca_ because I’m getting her ads on my feed now 🤣🤣🤣 no thanks love. I don’t need another account to follow which is all about gorging on Disney snacks and constant tat hauls.

I really don’t know how these people get so many sponsorships. The state of her content… how is going to Asda or primark an event ..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is bethanyfrancesca_ because I’m getting her ads on my feed now 🤣🤣🤣 no thanks love. I don’t need another account to follow which is all about gorging on Disney snacks and constant tat hauls.

I really don’t know how these people get so many sponsorships. The state of her content… how is going to Asda or primark an event ..
I keep seeing her posts as well as Ads and Omg I’m over it 👎😅 she must be promoting herself or something, it’s every day

• Haha
So SpoonfulofSugar pissed me off so much with the "make it happen" comment I have actually commented on the video asking them to say how they made it happen, is it a sabbatical? Are they actually remote working while away? They could get a lot of engagement by explaining how they've done it rather than being smug.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So SpoonfulofSugar pissed me off so much with the "make it happen" comment I have actually commented on the video asking them to say how they made it happen, is it a sabbatical? Are they actually remote working while away? They could get a lot of engagement by explaining how they've done it rather than being smug.
They won’t reply I’m sure.

Reactions: 3

It’s a no from me. Anyone who needs to do “ads” to promote their personal Instagram that isn’t for a business is a no no. Like why girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Looks like it’s a paid promotion which is probably why it’s appearing on your feed 😩 bloody annoying, how do they even get these partnerships!! 😂

Reactions: 2
I wish they would share too. At my company sabbaticals are 30 days max. The only way it would work is an 'intermission' which is unpaid. So you need to have a high-level job in which you get a lot of stock when you join and then have that stock vest before the intermission giving you 6 figures into your account. [The video was taken in the Upper lounge so the trip is probably 50K at the very min and prob more] it's something I have seen young developers do as a 'babymoon' before starting a family. Getting 200,000 in stock if you stay 3 or 5 years is not unusual at that level. How the 5% live eh lol I feel like if you make the announcement but don't explain how you're doing it people just jump to shady explanations so I don't see any reason for being coy 🤷‍♀️ Either spit it out of people will assume you're on OnlyFans 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't begrudge them their trip at all but implying you can just "make it happen if you try hard enough" (or something) is bollocks. Yes, maybe we can save up for a trip like that but to get six months off work would be almost impossible for pretty much anyone. It would be nice if they explained how they managed it.

I don't begrudge them their trip at all but implying you can just "make it happen if you try hard enough" (or something) is bollocks. Yes, maybe we can save up for a trip like that but to get six months off work would be almost impossible for pretty much anyone. It would be nice if they explained how they managed it.
Yeah, that's like the BS advice, "If you just work hard enough, all your dreams will come true."

Reactions: 2
reminds me of Molly Mae's "we all have the same 24 hours in the day" comment that went viral last year 😅

• Haha
Livvybirdlife… “a handsome man’s cooking me dinner.” Seriously, does she really think she has to post about her “boyfriend” 24/7… no one cares!!!!

• Haha
Livvybirdlife… “a handsome man’s cooking me dinner.” Seriously, does she really think she has to post about her “boyfriend” 24/7… no one cares!!!!
She’s already planning their valentines dinner lol

She reminds me of a woman I work with, mentions her jobless loser boyfriend every 5mins. I often think it’s always the type of people who just can’t believe that someone actually likes them.

Reactions: 4
She’s already planning their valentines dinner lol

She reminds me of a woman I work with, mentions her jobless loser boyfriend every 5mins. I often think it’s always the type of people who just can’t believe that someone actually likes them.
And she makes them celebrate their anniversary every month, it’s quite sad🤣 Yes I saw she’s planning a big valentines weekend!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.