Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title!

Put this on the old thread but if anyone wants to join us trying to work out wtf DisneyinDetail is doing at any one time (probably asleep) then her thread is here

complaining about heat/people/tiredness/queues…
She will get a Starbucks and then leave to head back to the hotel again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen that disney are also doing price increases on the build your own droids and lightsabers, and food and beverage prices (Inc refillable mugs) also going up

Reactions: 1
If you can afford to go to WDW from the UK 6x or more in a year, the price of the resort mugs going up £3 or whatever is not really going to affect you. Feel sorry for ordinary punters being priced out but not this set of dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So who’s doing only fans? I’m both curious and horrified at the same time. Money is in Michael Kay or Mr. Morrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So who’s doing only fans? I’m both curious and horrified at the same time. Money is in Michael Kay or Mr. Morrow.
Travelling Magical (Emily) and TheKnightstrider (Laura). Plenty of pics on the Knightstrider forum of Laura. I'd certainly advise not to unless you have a bucket close by :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Travelling Magical (Emily) and TheKnightstrider (Laura). Plenty of pics on the Knightstrider forum of Laura. I'd certainly advise not to unless you have a bucket close by :sick:
The one of Laura looking like a plasterer's radio haunts my nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think WDW need to use the same approach that DLP use I think that would deter people from abusing the system.

Unfortunately that would break the law in the US. Having said that, there has to be a way to stop so much abuse of the system. First step would be to get all castmembers in charge of making the call on who gets DAS on the same page. It is not meant to be used for mobility issues yet is frequently doled out for that.

Bringing back FastPass+ would, to a large extent, negate the need for people to lie. However, I think that is highly unlikely to happen.

Reactions: 3
I saw this title and thought Kyle Pallo had finally reached his attention bleep destiny.

Or Allears had gotten really desperate to hold onto subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You wonder about the self importance some people have. The tragic deaths of Angela Lansbury and Robbie Coltrain this week has highlighted this, I have seen MULTIPLE postings on twitter by UK Disney Vlogging channels making it sound like both of them were their best friends and were around for tea every week. Fine state your sadness for the loss but dont go OTT like they were your family. Pass me the puke bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The DAS stuff pissed me off. We get it at DLP and the amount of people who have said, wow your so lucky. And have since suggested me go together (to piggy back on my sons priority pass) has astounded me.

I would hand every little bit of help back if it meant my son had an easier time. These duck witts make it harder for everyone who needs it. These arent perks, they make life bareable.

They are really easy to sus out though. We hate them for abusing it to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.