Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @She_Who_Cant_Be_Named for the new thread!

Prev thread here:

As you were peeps!

Reactions: 6
Well I didn’t do too bad remembering the name haha i have thought before that drama seems to follow her like she is common denominator in all her stories as if she a busy body. Oh yeah and always moaning too

Reactions: 1
Any updates on disneyhannah and the Pixiedustox drama ? Did she go to the police and what was the outcome

Reactions: 1
Disneyhannah accused pixiedustox of being on here in the name anon1689 and spread it all over Instagram she got death threats and was going to contact the police about it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Disneyhannah accused pixiedustox of being on here in the name anon1689 and spread it all over Instagram she got death threats and was going to contact the police about it
If this is true, I find it disturbing. Why go to great lengths to try and figure out who people behind the accounts on here might be, if you’re as unbothered as you claim?! Hannah and others repeatedly said on their stories how little they care about what is said on here etc, but clearly that’s a lie. And for it to esclalate to death threats makes them a million times worse than anyone posting fairly harmless opinions on here. All it really does is reinforce the perception that she isn’t a very nice person and neither are some of the people who she associates with.

Reactions: 8
If this is true, I find it disturbing. Why go to great lengths to try and figure out who people behind the accounts on here might be, if you’re as unbothered as you claim?! Hannah and others repeatedly said on their stories how little they care about what is said on here etc, but clearly that’s a lie. And for it to esclalate to death threats makes them a million times worse than anyone posting fairly harmless opinions on here. All it really does is reinforce the perception that she isn’t a very nice person and neither are some of the people who she associates with.
they all noticed the posts VERY quickly for people that dont read here.

Reactions: 6
Really tired of vloggers doing mini vlogs whilst they are away and expanding them into full-length ones when they get back. Just tedious in the extreme. Yes, I am looking at you, Broadways Away. You're boring enough the first time round.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really tired of vloggers doing mini vlogs whilst they are away and expanding them into full-length ones when they get back. Just tedious in the extreme. Yes, I am looking at you, Broadways Away. You're boring enough the first time round.
And so bleeping smug. What is she so smug about?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw around 5/6 girls posting nasty things about it and saying it was pixie but I also saw pixie posted on her stories at the time that there was no proof and if there was then show it and they wouldn’t so not sure why they thought it was her or which girl send the death threat but they seem like a nasty bunch of girls

Danny & Jamie getting quite regular negative comments about Danny being miserable in the parks. Jamie has taken to posting a standard reply to them basically saying if you don’t like the content go watch someone else. Views since their travel day have tanked.

Reactions: 5
That's well and good Jamie replying with that, but you've filmed your holiday and put it on YouTube, if one half of the channel isn't joining in or disinterested why should we bother to watch. It makes it uncomfortable for the viewer, there's plenty of other channels with more engaging and interesting people.

Reactions: 5
Danny seems to think he’s a bit too cool for his own good. Won’t allow people to think he’s enjoying something in case he gets called stupid or something. The Bourne stunt show which I’ve seen nothing but raves about and which looks amazing even on YouTube got a “yeh… were oright”. The only time I’ve seen him close to having a good time was at Sea World in the splash zone at the Killer Whale show. He cracked a smile but didn’t let it last, blink and you’d miss it. Loves his phone though.

Reactions: 3
And what rubbish about him being on his phone checking football scores and wait times. You chose to do YouTube, he can not be on his phone for a couple of minutes and engage with Danny and the camera. Film and converse when he's not on it. Again it's uncomfortable and awkward to watch.

Reactions: 2
I saw around 5/6 girls posting nasty things about it and saying it was pixie but I also saw pixie posted on her stories at the time that there was no proof and if there was then show it and they wouldn’t so not sure why they thought it was her or which girl send the death threat but they seem like a nasty bunch of girls
some people on here must know the “proof” that is supposedly pointing towards pixie being the real personal behind the account. Otherwise anyoneof Us here could be accused of being whoever 🤣 no wonder people don’t believe the girls

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.