Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travelling Tragical have boarded their flight home 6 hrs ago and are moaning about a delay, I guess they don't know about Hurricane Ian then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Travelling Tragical have boarded their flight home 6 hrs ago and are moaning about a delay, I guess they don't know about Hurricane Ian then 🙄
Lucky to have even got on a flight! Maybe they’ll get more compensation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lucky to have even got on a flight! Maybe they’ll get more compensation 😂
My thoughts exactly!

I had a very long delay going on honeymoon but was just happy to arrive in one piece! Plus all those years ago the compensation was a voucher for a very small reduction on a future booking!

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220928-125537_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220928-125521_Instagram.jpg

Money grabbing bleeping fuckwits......there was/is a hurricane! Total dicks!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
id be jst glad to get home if i was them. they were lucky n have not had there holiday impactd by it thy shld be grateful there holiday went to plan n got the bonus of some money back.

Reactions: 4
I thought flights didn’t cover extreme weather conditions that’s out of their control anyway?

I thought flights didn’t cover extreme weather conditions that’s out of their control anyway?
i think a lot of tui flights have been delayd over the past month . but i saw a post on iot sying they were holdin flights back as somethin hppend to newcastle flight n they wantd to get as many back to uk which i think gd on tui n if i was on tht flight i wouldnt be carin abt bein delayd

After dipping my toe into Ohana of 3 when I was looking for Volcano Bay content (and thinking I’ve never seen anyone moan more in my life),

I honestly think Ohana of 3 might be one of the worst UK Disney vloggers I’ve ever seen.
sorry for how late and out of context this reply might seem but this volcano bay day is the absolutely most incredible mess of a vlog. unbelievable moaning nonsense. but it's solid, first class viewing.

@Nadurath, you've called it wonderfully.

i went back and watched ones that came before VB and will watch until the end of this trip and everything else too just to get a dose of them. with the exception of their child, these are absolutely bleeping awful to watch which makes them 100 percent PERFECT to watch.

• Haha
Do they have jobs?
She works in Primark part time, he has a part time bar job. The rest of the time they’re shagging on camera in hotel rooms paid for by Very Neko.

sorry for how late and out of context this reply might seem but this volcano bay day is the absolutely most incredible mess of a vlog. unbelievable moaning nonsense. but it's solid, first class viewing.

i went back and watched ones that came before VB and will watch until the end of this trip and everything else too just to get a dose of them. with the exception of their child, these are absolutely bleeping awful to watch which makes them 100 percent PERFECT to watch.

Haha it’s like a slow motion car crash and I can’t stop looking. Every time I think they’ve reached rock bottom, they go lower. I’ve no idea how they have funded this trip, but the multiple $300 and $400 trips to Character Warehouse don’t seem to match with their lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Sick

I can’t seem to find the volcano bay vlog was it a recent one.? I watched there room tour in the suite how the hell did they get that.?

I can’t seem to find the volcano bay vlog was it a recent one.? I watched there room tour in the suite how the hell did they get that.?
the VB one is shown as 'day 3' on the thumb but because she does separate videos about picking stuff up in shops, looking at the price and ignoring her daughter, it's probably about sixth in the playlist queue.
Best bet is to search under playlists and chip away at them.

im just watching one where they visit the universal tribute store and she reads a poster for 'Amazon Cannibals' as 'Cannonballs' its just a gift of a vlog. the complaining they do is a dream... anything they can do to get into rides, free things, discounts, compo... they'll do it.

Ooh L&R getting pulled up by a FL resident on Twitter….
This one? Seems a ridiculous over reaction. L and r are just being informative of what they are experiencing and not sensationalised. Jojo and Kyle pallo on the other hand...

Screenshot_20220929-093839_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.