Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for a change I'd like to see a vlogger covering Hurricane Ian (safely obv), like what the parks are doing, what's expected to happen, what they are personally doing etc.

Edit: I see RixFlix has done a video, I mean more like a tourist what their hotel/villa company says to do etc.

Reactions: 3
I'm out here right now desperately trying to cram in park days before the storm hits. So far Universal is running as normal, but a few Disney resorts are shutting and Typhoon Lagoon is closing wed and Thursday. We have a horror night booked for Wed and I'm gutted it'll probably be cancelled 😭

• Sad
Just for a change I'd like to see a vlogger covering Hurricane Ian (safely obv), like what the parks are doing, what's expected to happen, what they are personally doing etc.

Edit: I see RixFlix has done a video, I mean more like a tourist what their hotel/villa company says to do etc.
Charlotte in wonderland is due to fly tomorrow and said she will vlog the airport today as doesn’t know if she’ll be able to go tomorrow or not! I really like her vlogs. She plays up to the blonde barbie ditziness but she’s harmless with it and actually quite funny

Reactions: 1

L and r dreaming are there at the moment and have posted a few things on their insta. They're watching the storm closely and said they'll obviously follow whatever disney advises them to do. So maybe worth checking their insta out as it gets nearer

Charlotte in wonderland is due to fly tomorrow and said she will vlog the airport today as doesn’t know if she’ll be able to go tomorrow or not! I really like her vlogs. She plays up to the blonde barbie ditziness but she’s harmless with it and actually quite funny
I love Charlotte, she's a very normal person in her vlogs I feel!

Oh my goodness, what has she done to her face?! Her forehead doesn't move and her lips look huge

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness, what has she done to her face?! Her forehead doesn't move and her lips look huge
I was coming to say exactly the same!!! I’ve always thought she looked a bit fake but those recent stories are something else 😶

Thisnatasha who now lives in Orlando has posted on her insta stories showing her preparation for Ian

Have DFB run out of clickbait ideas?! Their latest is 'Orlando best rollacoasters', first time I think they've covered 'orlando'and not just disney

Last edited:
Yikes indeed. It seems common that once people start they can't stop with the 'work' and it never ends well.

Remember that time get Binky was out there in a storm and did his very best to go viral with a ridiculous video where he was just hoping they'd be washed off down the road for views? I do hope none of them milk it or use offensive clickbait titles (when they were safe and sound in their room) [that's if it gets bad of course]

Reactions: 2
She takes the kick out of herself for her lips sometimes, each to their own. Wouldn’t be getting it myself but she’s harming no one, and she comes across as very self aware and sweet in her vlogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She takes the kick out of herself for her lips sometimes, each to their own. Wouldn’t be getting it myself but she’s harming no one, and she comes across as very self aware and sweet in her vlogs!
This is exactly how I see it too! It's not for me and you can see she's naturally pretty but if she likes it 🤷‍♀️
She comes across like someone I would have fun being around

This is exactly how I see it too! It's not for me and you can see she's naturally pretty but if she likes it 🤷‍♀️
She comes across like someone I would have fun being around
She’s one of my favourite vloggers. She seems down to earth and knows a lot about Disney but also likes to travel elsewhere

I obviously meant ‘takes the mick’ but autocorrect’s done me dirty.

Gutted that it looks like her trip will be cancelled, MCO just announced no flights from 10am weds 😬

I obviously meant ‘takes the mick’ but autocorrect’s done me dirty.

Gutted that it looks like her trip will be cancelled, MCO just announced no flights from 10am weds 😬
Kinda sucks when Dickheads like Fanny Dalimore gets out there today on a last minute trip (after 2 million trips there already this year!)

Kinda sucks when Dickheads like Fanny Dalimore gets out there today on a last minute trip (after 2 million trips there already this year!)
Hopefully karma pays him a visit and he’s stuck in his room and can’t go out grifting

• Haha
So we're going in November and I'm starting to get a bit worried about security at Manchester and how much time to leave. We allowed 3 hours 45 min for a european flight handily leaving at 10 at the end of March (and our Florida flight is 10.10) and with fastpass security we got through in about half an hour and almost had too much time in the lounge, but I wouldn't arrive later than 3 hours. Doesn't help fb groups give mixed reviews, some saying it's fine and some saying they waited 3 hours.

Long story short who do know is going soon an when? I've seen Knappily are going some time in October, Cheers Ears are going in October too but not sure when. Does anyone know of anyone who might be going via Manc and Virgin soon?
I’ve just come back from Orlando, security was fine flying out, we were through in minutes, don’t worry it’s no problem at all now

• Heart
Bottom line with airports is you just never know how long it will take. Recently went through Heathrow a week apart from some friends, same time of day, same day of week and not a bank holiday or anything. They were through in 15 mins, ours was quite a bit longer and the airport in general was rammed.

I always arrive 3 hours before for a long haul flight , and that was always the advice lwe gave when i worked in travel long before covid (talking post 9/11 really).

Reactions: 4
I personally think she's as self-confident and happy deep down as Joan Rivers was. That is, not at all but puts on a good front and has to own it because it's so obvious. That said, it's none of my business but it is jarring when you first turn on a video. Otherwise, the videos are inoffensive and harmless if a bit of a snooze. But so are the rest of them at this point so can't hold that against her. If there wasn't so much similar content out there, she'd be a decent watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.