Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching a lot of sam4gods dlp dining reviews. They are really helpful but there is something quite annoying and entitled/arrogant about her.

Reactions: 7
I've been watching a lot of sam4gods dlp dining reviews. They are really helpful but there is something quite annoying and entitled/arrogant about her.
I agree. I'm really torn with her. That mukbang she did when she talked about her Grandad dying was absolutely heartbreaking and wonderfully honest of her. Then other times she just annoys me with the attitude. I still haven't forgotten that nonsense using her Austrian family to gain access to DLP in lockdown.

Reactions: 3
I agree. I'm really torn with her. That mukbang she did when she talked about her Grandad dying was absolutely heartbreaking and wonderfully honest of her. Then other times she just annoys me with the attitude. I still haven't forgotten that nonsense using her Austrian family to gain access to DLP in lockdown.
I actually really like her and have warned to her more recently as her vlogs interest me.

I lost interest before when her general vlogs of her trips got very samey and annoying.

She replies to comments on her vlogs and insta posts and I've had a couple of chats with her via Instagram

Unlike most other vloggers I end up not liking them after a while, whereas I prefer her more recent stuff

I've watched a few of their latest vlogs. A few observations:

I really struggle to understand her. It's not the northern accent as I can understand him no problem but it seems like she just says every word in a sentence without any spaces in between them.

I know most vloggers don't have the best of diets but how bad is hers. It must be at least 90% sugar!

Where/when did they get those refillable mugs seeing as they aren't even staying at a Disney resort? Seems a bit cheeky.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone here watched Han & Andy’s Florida vlogs? Only watched their most recent travel day so far but find them a little bit dull. Just wondered if it’s worth my while to keep watching
Very dull and boring and vlogs go out of focus and change quality all the time

Danny Dalimore is on his way to Florida. Again. Is this trip 4 since the boarders reopened?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Danny Dalimore is on his way to Florida. Again. Is this trip 4 since the boarders reopened?
This is getting ridiculous. They’re going to need to put a psychiatrist at the border next to evaluate some of these people!

Reactions: 5
So Cheers Ears have also bought into DVC. I thought they were doing a lot more Universal these days but it did at least sound like they have thought about it for a long time and have weighed up the value against ongoing increased costs.

So Cheers Ears have also bought into DVC. I thought they were doing a lot more Universal these days but it did at least sound like they have thought about it for a long time and have weighed up the value against ongoing increased costs.
Yeah and unlike a lot of these other vloggers they have an obviously successful business and the means to do it. I mean they must fund Luke's racing and that isn't cheap at all! I don't hold anything against anyone that is doing DVC when it suits their needs, they can afford it and aren't doing it because everyone else is.

I thought he was going on a cruise? I was under the assumption it wasn’t a US departure but actually I don’t know. Does it leave from Florida?

Yeah I think it’s a cruise this time but I’m sure he’s going back to Florida soon too! No idea how he affords is all 🤯

Yeah I think it’s a cruise this time but I’m sure he’s going back to Florida soon too! No idea how he affords is all 🤯
None of us do! I may be cheeky and ask on the next Q and A or vlog where appropriate

Reactions: 2
Where did you see this, I can't find anything
I saw in on a Disney Facebook group where he was doing one of his spammy posts, but I can’t remember which one (my toxic trait is being in thousands of them apparently 🙈) but I’ll see if I can find it. Knew I should have taken a screenshot at the time 😂

• Haha
I saw in on a Disney Facebook group where he was doing one of his spammy posts, but I can’t remember which one (my toxic trait is being in thousands of them apparently 🙈) but I’ll see if I can find it. Knew I should have taken a screenshot at the time 😂
I feel your pain! I'm in so many DLP groups as soon as there is a news release I see it 25 times in a row 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He's getting a swift block on Facebook the next time he pops up on any group I'm in. Sick of the same boring spam.

See Danny Dallimore and his partner are going to become Dads; good on them and wish them best of luck but it wasn’t a total surprise when he announced it…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.