Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not one for trailers of upcoming trips as I find them quite pretentious! But did just watch the The Kershaws one that ThemeParkBazza is bigging up on Twitter and i have to say it was done really well!! Yes, very showy and staged, but was filmed and edited really well to the music.
Their vlogs are ok, well the filming is really good but they just don't 'do it' for me

Reactions: 2
Their vlogs are ok, well the filming is really good but they just don't 'do it' for me
I haven't seen any full vlogs because as a single adult, the family/young kid channels just aren't my thing. I tend to stick to adult only channels or solo trips as that is a better gauge for what my holidays would be like.

But I did really like the effort they put in! If that is kept up in all the vides I could be persuaded to watch them.

Reactions: 5
I am not one for trailers of upcoming trips as I find them quite pretentious! But did just watch the The Kershaws one that ThemeParkBazza is bigging up on Twitter and i have to say it was done really well!! Yes, very showy and staged, but was filmed and edited really well to the music.
The trailer is great (their trailers always are), and the effort he/they put into them is to be applauded.

But I can't get on with their vlogs, everything always feels a little staged (they can get away with it in the trailer) and I prefer my vlogs with a bit more reality.

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen any full vlogs because as a single adult, the family/young kid channels just aren't my thing. I tend to stick to adult only channels or solo trips as that is a better gauge for what my holidays would be like.

But I did really like the effort they put in! If that is kept up in all the vides I could be persuaded to watch them.
I've only seen their DLP ones and the camera and editing work is great and as a childless adult I still enjoyed them

Reactions: 1
They spent a day with Bazza in Epcot and Kershaws wanted to film a fountain in Epcot and asked a family who were sitting there to move out of the way so he could get the shots he wanted. I would have told him to do one to be honest. Who do these people think they are? They have a camera and a few subscribers and think they have the right to ask people to move? 🤯 Not on your nelly.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
They spent a day with Bazza in Epcot and Kershaws wanted to film a fountain in Epcot and asked a family who were sitting there to move out of the way so he could get the shots he wanted. I would have told him to do one to be honest. Who do these people think they are? They have a camera and a few subscribers and think they have the right to ask people to move? 🤯 Not on your nelly.
I've seen this one! After moaning that one of the problems he has is having to wait for people to move (how very dare they sit in the way), doesn't Bazza tell him to 'go over and cough near them' or something?

Horrible, all of them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I am not liking what I am hearing about them! Everyone has paid their ticket into the park and no one should need to move for you to get a perfect shot!

I've seen this one! After moaning that one of the problems he has is having to wait for people to move (how very dare they sit in the way), doesn't Bazza tell him to 'go over and cough near them' or something?

Horrible, all of them.
That is the one. I wouldn’t have budged and I think my OH would have told him firmly where to shove his camera.
The coughing suggestion (even in jest) is disgusting in the middle of a pandemic that has killed so many people.
Entitled morons.

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand the Kershaws and would have happily told them where to go if they had asked me to move.

Orlando_wylies just came up on my insta feed. They cancelled a trip to Vegas because of COVID rates as she's pregnant and it's a risk (Vegas is really quiet right now from what I've seen on other posts and vlogs) and have instead hotfooted it to Orlando, which is obviously totally COVID safe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Orlando_wylies just came up on my insta feed. They cancelled a trip to Vegas because of COVID rates as she's pregnant and it's a risk (Vegas is really quiet right now from what I've seen on other posts and vlogs) and have instead hotfooted it to Orlando, which is obviously totally COVID safe.
it is covid safe if you listen to the lodge guys 😂

• Haha
So after all the talk about Daniel Dallimore on here, I started watching his WDW vlogs. I don’t know why I find him so entertaining, he is absolutely clueless, but so far he’s been giving me plenty of laughs.

I cringed at this exchange in the comments, though, it’s just so uncomfortable all around 😬😬😬:

0C25CFE0-A4AC-4E81-BF1B-5CB0455E8851.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So after all the talk about Daniel Dallimore on here, I started watching his WDW vlogs. I don’t know why I find him so entertaining, he is absolutely clueless, but so far he’s been giving me plenty of laughs.

I cringed at this exchange in the comments, though, it’s just so uncomfortable all around 😬😬😬:

View attachment 993126
talk about bad wording!!! :ROFLMAO: :eek:

Reactions: 1

View attachment 993126
This is LEGENDARY 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Kershaws are desprate to be youtube famous. They act as if they already are and it's embarassing to watch! The editing is good and they clearly put alot of time and effort into it but he comes across as an arrogant know it all. I can't watch them.

Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 17.47.58.png

You know me guys, I won't lie, I'm gonna post this exact same pic and message in every single group that is even loosely related Disney.

Bet he meets up with The Lodge Guys and Theme Park Bazza 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are your thoughts on Spoonfulofsugar? I’ve watched them for a few years now and they are very vanilla Disney mad but I just get this whiff of weirdness but I don’t know what it is.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 993379
You know me guys, I won't lie, I'm gonna post this exact same pic and message in every single group that is even loosely related Disney.

Bet he meets up with The Lodge Guys and Theme Park Bazza 😅
Danny definitely has more money than sense but then 25p would be sufficient to cover that 🤣
I hope he doesn't meet up with those dicks as that would be the end of him for me and he does at least offer entertainment factor unlike the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 993126
Oh wow, that is text book DD and why I enjoy watching! Bad punctuation and getting things the wrong way round
RIP mr guinea pig

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.