Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Disney vlogs nowadays after watching too many of them I am more interested in the people vlogging and their experiences. I have seen every part of the park shown exactly the same way so many times.

I like REAL opinions of things not just "the people mover is the best ride" crap just because that is what is on trend to say. In all honesty the people mover is a sit down which you need after standing on the steepest moving walkway in the world that has just knackered your calves.

I like seeing people doing something different than just the same old same as everyone else, there is so much more in Florida than just Disney.

The vloggers I like at the moment (and not just for Disney) Mr David and Mr Ian, So Helena and Martyn, Cheers Ears, Despicable 3, Wandaworks Vlogs.

I really love Sophie and Dave...just kidding :ROFLMAO:...worst kind of vloggers going who only use Disney for the views.

Reactions: 6
I enjoy watching Mr David and Mr Ian, Helena & Martyn, Spoonful of Sugar (as long as they aren't months behind on uploads and I do appreciate they have jobs), The Burgesses

Although I get very annoyed at times I also watch Adam and Gary, Disney in Detail and Danny Dalimore! I have to watch to criticise!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I enjoy watching Mr David and Mr Ian, Helena & Martyn, Spoonful of Sugar (as long as they aren't months behind on uploads and I do appreciate they have jobs), The Burgesses

Although I get very annoyed at times I also watch Adam and Gary, Disney in Detail and Danny Dalimore! I have to watch to criticise!
I am always torn with Danny Dalimore lol. I watched his Universal vlog and he says he hasn't enjoyed the trip for the past 48hrs and will explain why..... then doesn't. He then buys sweets and says he will let you know the weight etc.... then doesn't. Why not delete those bits when editing? Still, he is entertaining in his own way but needs to stop the "let me know in the comments" about mundane stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am always torn with Danny Dalimore lol. I watched his Universal vlog and he says he hasn't enjoyed the trip for the past 48hrs and will explain why..... then doesn't. He then buys sweets and says he will let you know the weight etc.... then doesn't. Why not delete those bits when editing? Still, he is entertaining in his own way but needs to stop the "let me know in the comments" about mundane stuff.
I know, he thinks he's being clever and we are on the edge of our seats waiting for the info! Nope, we just watch you for the hilarity of your lack of knowledge and constant use of the wrong words......its awesome

It's when he wants 'us' to decide something for him......he's already bloody home when we watch it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just seen the 'weight of the sweets' bit, he makes many guesses on the weight too.....so annoying!
Also needs sugar so buys sugar free sweets

And when he talks about the jurassic park ride and says if he lived nearer he would be on it all the time but "because I don't get to come here very often" 😲😲😲😲 WTF? How many trips have you already got planned/booked for this year Danny?

Reactions: 3
I've just seen the 'weight of the sweets' bit, he makes many guesses on the weight too.....so annoying!
Also needs sugar so buys sugar free sweets

And when he talks about the jurassic park ride and says if he lived nearer he would be on it all the time but "because I don't get to come here very often" 😲😲😲😲 WTF? How many trips have you already got planned/booked for this year Danny?
Trip announcement soon.
Hopefully he will hold a formal press conference to give us the full details 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I subjected myself to Travelling Tragical’s trip announcement because I was scared they’d be there when we are. I think someone needs to explain to them what last minute booking means. Here’s me thinking they’ll be on our flight this weekend, when actually they’ve booked for September! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is really harsh but do you ever think sometimes Emily looks a bit like Danny Devito as the penguin from Batman in photos 😬😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol, his random questions
‘does this sandwich look good?’ Yes/no
‘Should I brush my teeth side to side or up and down?’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's the fact that he just says "this look good", no does this, or saying what it is!

Nothing beats "Do I get my hair cut every 2 weeks or every 4 weeks?" Then tells us it's every 3 weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

So mads does disney clearly said she was going to lay low til her flight home and not go to the parks and stuff.......yet here she is in Animal Kingdom, "just running in" as she puts it 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So mads does disney clearly said she was going to lay low til her flight home and not go to the parks and stuff.......yet here she is in Animal Kingdom, "just running in" as she puts it 🙄
She's the worst. I'm not even fussed if she's breaking the rules or not - it's the fact that everything she does is just for the attention. No wonder her and Princess Sian gravitated towards each other!

These make me laugh so much 😂 the guy is RIDICULOUS but his enthusiasm should be applauded.

Reactions: 7
Missus just put Travel Day vlogs on, got me thinking about if anyone found anything out regarding Paul & Cheryl (That UK Disney Couple)?

Been a while since I last checked in on here haha.

I know it is unlikely but have any of you watched Nathan Stakers latest painful attempt at vlogging? He makes some noises that no grown man should.

I know it is unlikely but have any of you watched Nathan Stakers latest painful attempt at vlogging? He makes some noises that no grown man should.
I have watched to see DLP as I miss it a lot but can only sit through half at a time.
He just doesn't have the personality to vlog and his voice is annoying

Reactions: 1
I am not one for trailers of upcoming trips as I find them quite pretentious! But did just watch the The Kershaws one that ThemeParkBazza is bigging up on Twitter and i have to say it was done really well!! Yes, very showy and staged, but was filmed and edited really well to the music.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.