Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hayes family,

I didn’t see it all, apparently they make a lot of content of their child who is bald in the park and make a lot of money off of that. I’m not sure if they run an account which also makes a lot of money but it comes Up when you search their name of reposting disney clips from other people, often or disney mistakes and mishaps. Tremain tok has a lot of videos calling out people whose accounts are purely filming characters for content as often the content can get characters a write up or fired if they step slightly out of line. There’s an idiot (not Hayes family) who goes around asking difficult questions and posting the responses. It highlights disney management (I’m sure anyone who as had a friend who works for disney entertainment knows what management is like!). It does seem weird to earn thousands of dollars a month too from videos of people on min wage but then that’s the world we live in now. People who are Hayes supporters say they are angles for raising awareness of alopecia and apparently hand out alopecia awareness stuff in the park, why would you do that? I have an illness too, I hate when it becomes someone’s identity, especially when it’s a parent making it the child’s identity. It’s part of who you are sure but it makes me uncomfortable. They have apparently said the parks have been ruined by this online drama and the child won’t be able to enjoy the parks now. That was a red flag for me, why does a child know what’s going on over social media anyway and why is social media a big part of your child’s park day. Why can’t she just go in and have fun with her favourite characters without being filmed for social media? I came across someone recently who is really struggling, her child was unwell and she’s upset he is now better as she misses it, I was quite shocked she was so open but she had made the illness a big part of her sons identity and her identity as mummy to an amazing ill boy

Im interested to know what you all like and dont like when it comes to disney vloggers!
Personally I enjoy the persons thoughts and reactions. Seeing things from their POV and their experiences.
I dislike full ride throughs, aimless visuals and fakenessss :)

Reactions: 1
Im interested to know what you all like and dont like when it comes to disney vloggers!
Personally I enjoy the persons thoughts and reactions. Seeing things from their POV and their experiences.
I enjoy people who seem to genuinely enjoy it and also enjoy seeing the less known details

Reactions: 1
I don’t like full ride through either - upload it separately, I don’t need to see it if I don’t want to them!

Reactions: 3
I very much like the DITL style vlog. Show little snippets of rides, parades, character meets, food etc. Their reactions to seeing things and sharing what they enjoy, any places they love and always visit that will inspire me to try. Videos that shows the reality of travel, queues etc without complaining, just the reality. No one enjoys queues and you don't need to show it as such, but as a general it took X long from plane to kerbside, X long to get into hotel via shuttle/car/uber etc Bonus if you are upfront about costs of the trip as a guide for what other people can expect.

And have a genuine love of Disney, Universal, travel, theme parks.

Which is why I think I mostly prefer people who aren't trying to make a career through Disney or youtube, don't have a patreon etc and not on the beg for freebies from anyone willing to give them out!

Reactions: 7
@RightYouLot
Those who are genuine, passionate about Disney, happy to be there sharing their experiences, POV and happiness, who aren't complaining or doing it for a career or for the Disney dollar. Can't stand pretence, arrogance, bragging or fakeness. So that cuts out most of them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What annoys me is when a vlogger features them so many times, we saw it the first time, nothing has changed!
Ellie Steadman is guilty of this in Paris. I think I’ve seen her scream on big thunder mountain 45 times! Once is fine thanks.
I hate “vlog the vlogger” vlogs. The Despicable Three do meet ups well, they vlog their version of the day and don’t make it about the other vloggers they’re meeting. The SND crew feature as many people as possible So you end up watching 7 identical vlogs from 7 different channels. Yawn!
I think Mr David and Mr Ian are fantastic! They genuinely Have fun with each other and it shows in their vlogs.

Reactions: 7
Ellie Steadman is guilty of this in Paris. I think I’ve seen her scream on big thunder mountain 45 times! Once is fine thanks.
I hate “vlog the vlogger” vlogs. The Despicable Three do meet ups well, they vlog their version of the day and don’t make it about the other vloggers they’re meeting. The SND crew feature as many people as possible So you end up watching 7 identical vlogs from 7 different channels. Yawn!
I think Mr David and Mr Ian are fantastic! They genuinely Have fun with each other and it shows in their vlogs.
BUT.... The SND lot have left a lasting legacy on Youtube of Paul & Original Recipe Cheryl. That is the beauty of vlog the vlogger. They all film one another and invariably fall out but the vlogs remain as none of them want to lose their paltry views.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't stand ride POV, do a separate video. I don't need to see pre-show footage. So many show the Flight of Passage one, why? Don't like when they fight over who's going to win on Buzz, only you guys care, I couldn't give a stuff, waste of time.
Show me food, and prices.

Reactions: 6
Can't stand ride POV, do a separate video. I don't need to see pre-show footage. So many show the Flight of Passage one, why? Don't like when they fight over who's going to win on Buzz, only you guys care, I couldn't give a stuff, waste of time.
Show me food, and prices.
Not going to lie but I enjoy the flight of passage pre show.
Oh, it's not 2017 anymore?
My bad.

• Haha
I like vloggers who show hidden secrets around the resorts like the wilderness lodge secret fireplace 👌
Also ones who go around the parks and resorts pin trading 👍

Current faves: Cheers Ears and Spoonful of Sugar

Hoping to see VLOGS soon from Will & Lelly, Despicable 3, and Tinker Tales.

Reactions: 5
The Burgesses seem like a nice normal family and Ryans Travels is good too. He's not one of the try hards like some mentioned.

Reactions: 3
The Burgesses seem like a nice normal family and Ryans Travels is good too. He's not one of the try hards like some mentioned.
Another vote for the Burgesses. I like that she says the price of everything.

My favourite part of a vlog is travel day. Boring I know but love that airport feeling.

Another vote for the Burgesses. I like that she says the price of everything.

My favourite part of a vlog is travel day. Boring I know but love that airport feeling.
I've just discovered the Burgesses, I like that as well as price she says what the temperature is in Celcius, it's a little thing but if you tell me a temperature in F I have no idea and so many vloggers do it so it's nice to be able to have 1 that says "it's 27 celcius today" and I can actually understand!

We've also just found Spoonful of Sugar, I think they got hate here because they're rich and not relatable but if you can get past that and just think of it as viewing how the other half live I quite like them so far.

I've just discovered the Burgesses, I like that as well as price she says what the temperature is in Celcius, it's a little thing but if you tell me a temperature in F I have no idea and so many vloggers do it so it's nice to be able to have 1 that says "it's 27 celcius today" and I can actually understand!

We've also just found Spoonful of Sugar, I think they got hate here because they're rich and not relatable but if you can get past that and just think of it as viewing how the other half live I quite like them so far.
I like them too. They are obviously comfortable and don't do the whole 'we struggle/ budget' like Knappily ever fibber.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.