Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just lile there are probably hundreds of thousands of people in the UK who have it and go about thier normal daily lives but as they dont have symptoms they don't get a test. Its the same with every single desease or virus that exists, you only know if you have got it if you have systems and get a test for it. This is why the world has to accept it and move on sooner rather than later, it's inpossible to isolate every single person who has it and be able to live any sort of life.
People are walking about with symptoms too. My friend said so many kids in her sons class had it before Christmas (sadly her son was really poorly with it and narrowly avoided being admitted to hospital) but parents wouldn’t test as ‘a positive test will ruin our Christmas plans’. If people did test and isolate I know it has a big impact but life would be so much better for vulnerable people. Its breaking my heart knowing families are still having to shield 2 years on as people don’t want to wear a mask

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.