Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey. There is a blast from the past. Hope she does as I used to quite like her.
Aw I'd totally forgotten about her, I loved watching her trip with her friend... Amber? to get excited for my own trip 😭 those were the days

Reactions: 1
So Mads does Disney is in isolation due to covid in a wilderness lodge cabin and can technically leave on day 6 (tomorrow I think) and because she is moving to another hotel for a few days before flying home to UK she's considering not taking a test as she doesn't want to test positive and have to stay in the cabin longer. Because she has no symptoms she thinks this is ok, so absolutely selfish 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So Mads does Disney is in isolation due to covid in a wilderness lodge cabin and can technically leave on day 6 (tomorrow I think) and because she is moving to another hotel for a few days before flying home to UK she's considering not taking a test as she doesn't want to test positive and have to stay in the cabin longer. Because she has no symptoms she thinks this is ok, so absolutely selfish 🤯
Even if you privately considered doing this, why on earth would you publicise this for all the world to see? Is she expecting everyone to say, yes, great idea to risk infecting people so your plans don't get messed up?

Reactions: 11
Also all someone needs to do is email wilderness Lodge a link to her post and they'll be on her

Reactions: 4
In her stories she says she deliberately didn't take Covid coverage with her travel insurance because 'like, I'm not gonna get covid'

She's an entitled, selfish, moron (always has been).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In her stories she says she deliberately didn't take Covid coverage with her travel insurance because 'like, I'm not gonna get covid'

She's an entitled, selfish, moron (always has been).
Well now she’ll be facing a massive bill. You’ve got to be stupid not to take travel insurance that covers covid!

Well now she’ll be facing a massive bill. You’ve got to be stupid not to take travel insurance that covers covid!
We went through Compare The Market for ours - and it was ridiculously clear that nearly all the ones available for us had covid cover. It would have been harder to find one without!

I'm guessing she's telling a little porkie pie here just for added 'drama'.

Reactions: 3
Even if you privately considered doing this, why on earth would you publicise this for all the world to see? Is she expecting everyone to say, yes, great idea to risk infecting people so your plans don't get messed up?
I'd never heard of her before reading these comments, so I went on and had a look at her stories. She seems like a selfish idiot. Exactly like what you're saying @EleanorRigby did she think everyone would say yes, travel and infect people.

• Wow
Well, Mads does Disney didn't test on day 5! She then spoke to her insurance who now want a PCR to prove she has covid so now she actually wants the test to show positive 🙄
She's left the cabin, taken her sister home then she's checking into another WDW resort until her flight at the end of the week!
She thinks she is ok as she has no symptoms, Is she really that stupid?

She claims she won't be hitting the parks and will be lying low in her resort!

She is incredibly selfish

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the Hayes family tremaine tiktok YouTube drama?

Also all someone needs to do is email wilderness Lodge a link to her post and they'll be on her
Im not normally into reporting things but someone should do that, she might feel fine but vulnerable people are at disney

Has anyone seen the Hayes family tremaine tiktok YouTube drama?
I've tried to look it up but all I get is supporters and I have no idea what happened.....please elaborate

In fairness, she's followed the rules as they stand in the States.
Following the rules yes but it's not morally right! But honestly......she only wants to test because her insurance require her to so they will pay up! She thinks because she has no symptoms then she is good to go and she has banged on about this all the time she's been at the cabin!
In my opinion she should stay in the cabin til she tests negative on PCR
Moving to another resort and claiming you will lay low doesn't wash with me

We all want some sort of normal and this is not the way!

I've tried to look it up but all I get is supporters and I have no idea what happened.....please elaborate

Following the rules yes but it's not morally right! But honestly......she only wants to test because her insurance require her to so they will pay up! She thinks because she has no symptoms then she is good to go and she has banged on about this all the time she's been at the cabin!
Moving to another resort and claiming you will lay low doesn't wash with me

We all want some sort of normal and this is not the way!
Regardless of what we think here in the U.K., Florida doesn’t really care now. Disney won’t let you stay in that cabin after 5 nights - they want the cabins free for people who are doing the 5 night isolation requirement who can’t go anywhere else. Those are the current isolation rules in FL state and Disney are forcing people to move out, morally right or not.

Reactions: 2
Kyle Pallo got Covid over Christmas and went back into the parks without testing negative too
I find it strange and irresponsible that you can just go back into normal life with no negative test in the States but think their rules are much more relaxed than in the U.K.
i wouldn’t be surprised if there are hundreds of people walking with the virus in Disney World at the moment
I have no idea how so many U.K. vloggers have gone or are in Florida right now…. I wouldn’t be able to risk staying there to self isolate and my partner wouldn’t be able to take extra time off if we catch it

PCR can test positive up to 90 days after so she could be there a long time lol, she should’ve just been taking lft every day and once she gets two days in a row negative then leave

Kyle Pallo got Covid over Christmas and went back into the parks without testing negative too
I find it strange and irresponsible that you can just go back into normal life with no negative test in the States but think their rules are much more relaxed than in the U.K.
i wouldn’t be surprised if there are hundreds of people walking with the virus in Disney World at the moment
I have no idea how so many U.K. vloggers have gone or are in Florida right now…. I wouldn’t be able to risk staying there to self isolate and my partner wouldn’t be able to take extra time off if we catch it
Just lile there are probably hundreds of thousands of people in the UK who have it and go about thier normal daily lives but as they dont have symptoms they don't get a test. Its the same with every single desease or virus that exists, you only know if you have got it if you have systems and get a test for it. This is why the world has to accept it and move on sooner rather than later, it's inpossible to isolate every single person who has it and be able to live any sort of life.

Reactions: 2
Well, Mads does Disney didn't test on day 5! She then spoke to her insurance who now want a PCR to prove she has covid so now she actually wants the test to show positive 🙄
She's left the cabin, taken her sister home then she's checking into another WDW resort until her flight at the end of the week!
She thinks she is ok as she has no symptoms, Is she really that stupid?

She claims she won't be hitting the parks and will be lying low in her resort!

She is incredibly selfish
She said it was ‘very clear that they’d have to extend their stay’ but Fort Wilderness wouldn’t let them, so they had to move to another resort. That sounds to me that they are still having symptoms or testing positive? And she is complaining now that she has to eat her quick service food outside and that it’s cold. That means she’s going inside a probably busy resort food court, with covid, and ordering her food. I don’t know this vlogger but seems like a really awful thing to do. She could’ve got food delivered to the resort instead of potentially exposing anyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.