Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Krispy Smore and lr dreaming were the first UK ones I saw as Disney vloggers. brogan and Jade aren’t disney vloggers to me, they are just people with youTube channels who’ve been to Disney.
Like Sophie and dave.. they aren’t Disney vloggers..despite them thinking they are

Reactions: 3
Think it was L&R that got me started too and can't remember how I got to them and then mostly find other people through searching for travel day vlogs

I started early 2015 with DLP vloggers Dlrp fans and curious axel then found Krispy smores and Tim tracker for his universal vlogs as he never went to disney until around 2016 no longer watch him. Pagingmrmorrow early 2017 when he had maybe 50 subscribers! Adam Hatton believe it or not has been around a long time don’t watch him anymore either.

Tom and Sophie were one of the first UK ones I found. They don't vlog anymore and some of their recent trips was just on insta

Reactions: 2
Jade has been called out for publicly using homophobic language all over socials. She's no great loss to the vlogging community. She has her own thread, but not one to be recommended in my view.

Looks as if Reeves Family are next on the conveyor belt of vloggers going to Florida. I use the terms loosely.

Ellie Steadman is in WDW, she has said she's attempting vlogging, but she hasn't really put out any content for a very long time so not sure if she'll actually end up uploading anything.

Ellie Steadman is in WDW, she has said she's attempting vlogging, but she hasn't really put out any content for a very long time so not sure if she'll actually end up uploading anything.
Is she still working for Disney cruise line? I tried watching her videos ages ago but found her so irritating

Blimey. There is a blast from the past. Hope she does as I used to quite like her.

Reactions: 2
I noticed on Disney in (no) Details latest slog she mentioned meeting Paul & Danielle again, so they must have been at the extremely overpriced Christmas party

Reactions: 1
I noticed on Disney in (no) Details latest slog she mentioned meeting Paul & Danielle again, so they must have been at the extremely overpriced Christmas party
I still want to know who gave Paul the black eye that he was allegedly sporting in WDW. I'd love to buy them a beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I liked seeing WDW couple with super chats off, running the marathon for charity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.