Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand Gregory Gaige but not all you tubers are the same. Some I follow are very low key and don't hashtag the hell out of each post.

These are mainly vloggers with real jobs!

Some would make next to nothing out of YT, don't tar them all with the same brush!
They aren't all wannabes like Gregory, Knappily, The Lodge Guys and Brummy Mummy etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't stand Gregory Gaige but not all you tubers are the same. Some I follow are very low key and don't hashtag the hell out of each post.

These are mainly vloggers with real jobs!

Some would make next to nothing out of YT, don't tar them all with the same brush!
They aren't all wannabes like Gregory, Knappily, The Lodge Guys and Brummy Mummy etc
Brummy mummy and the Lodge guys LMAO also last time I checked this thread is in the trash section not the rave section so I’m entitled to air any negative opinions without being told not to tar them with the same brush thanks

Brummy mummy and the Lodge guys LMAO also last time I checked this thread is in the trash section not the rave section so I’m entitled to air any negative opinions without being told not to tar them with the same brush thanks
Fair enough, I'm pretty sure we are all allowed to voice our opinions so not sure why yours is more valid than mine!

Reactions: 4
Fair enough, I'm pretty sure we are all allowed to voice our opinions so not sure why yours is more valid than mine!
Because it’s a trash thread and you seem to only want to stick up for these people, maybe start them off a thread in the rave section

Reactions: 2
Everyone should list who they like and who they can’t stand… might make for interesting viewing across all the watchers…….

Reactions: 1
Everyone should list who they like and who they can’t stand… might make for interesting viewing across all the watchers…….
I can’t stand Theme Park Bazza or Cheers Ears - everyone seems to love them and I just don’t see the appeal 😂

Hate and rate? Here goes.

HATE
Sophie and Dave
Brogan
Lodge guys
Knappily loser
Adam h
Gary lazy c
Disney in denial
There’s actually so many. But the common thread is that they try to manipulate viewers, use them for money each month, and generally don’t work hard. They are all very lazy and fame hungry.

RATE
Mickey views
L&r dreaming (their holiday, their choices)
Despicable three seem alreight
This Natasha (not around much now but lovely)
Hannah ricketts (not Disney much anymore but genuinely a great vlogger)
Tim tracker (I know he’s hated but I like his solo vlogs)
Will and Lelly (they just love it)
Spoon full of sugar (ok their vlogs are always sooooo out of date but they are harmless)

boring but harmless:
Ian and David, nice bit vlogs are boring
Claireytale, she’s too childish for me
Get binky, he’s just a bit much and she’s so moody

I can’t stand Theme Park Bazza or Cheers Ears - everyone seems to love them and I just don’t see the appeal 😂
Wow Cheers Ears are some of our favorite vloggers, but each to their own I suppose and it would be a boring life if everyone likes the same thing. I have know idea who Theme Park Bazza is, I may check him out now :ROFLMAO:

Wow Cheers Ears are some of our favorite vloggers, but each to their own I suppose and it would be a boring life if everyone likes the same thing. I have know idea who Theme Park Bazza is, I may check him out now :ROFLMAO:
To be fair, when we first started watching them, it was them in the parks and I didn’t mind them - they were fairly funny and quite good. It was their home vlogs that made me turn off

To be fair this is I believe how this thread first started so here goes:

Makes me want to put a fist through the TV:
Sophie and Dave (Not that they are really Disney Vloggers)
Knappily
Yaz and Ash (even before...)
Lodge Guys

Hate:
Get Binky
Disney in Detail
L&R Dreaming (L&R Dreaming) -I actually don't mind them as people but the repeating of each other just pisses me off
Probably a lot more that I didn't get past 2 mins of a travel day.

Meh (harmless and OK but can be a bit dull):
The British Life
Wander Works
Gaz and Sarah
Mac & Sarah (a little cheesy but harmless)
Phil Zar Magic
That Sounds Fun
Becky & Lloyd
Tim Tracker

Love (this is going to ruffle feathers):
Cheers Ears
Mr. David & Mr. Ian
Despicable 3
So Helena and Martyn
Becca Louise (would probably be in meh, but met her in the parks and she was lovely)
Adam Hattan (I know why people hate but he entertains but needs to be with Gary to work, both him and Gary by themselves would be in hate)
Krispy Smore
Charlotte Ruff (Until she gets a bit shouty)
aclaireytale
All Ears
Sam Mealy
This Natasha
This Orlando Life (If they were still around, damn you Spencer!!)
Hannah Ricketts
Oyby

Not Really Disney Vloggers but like to mention Disney for the views:
Brogan
Brummy Mummy
Sophie & Dave (just putting the knife in even more, they make my blood boil!)

• Heart
They’ve been mentioned a few times on here, but I think Travelling Magical are the worst. They must have purchased followers. I always feel like Emily is in a hostage situation. I always imagine that Ash really smells weird as well.

I quite like Broadways Away but I think Pippa is a real snotty bag away from the camera. I’d prefer if it was just Pete on his own, but I think they quite often try to hard, like you can see the pause before they ‘act’ out a bit they think will be funny.

Smaller channel - Aussie Rob and English Gent, excellent trailers, editing, thumbnails etc. but their DLP vlogs they are doing right now are so boring, they did a room tour which I’m sure lasted 10 hours, ‘this is a plug, here’s a close up of a plug, here’s another plug’ etc.

I like All Ears, I don’t mind Super Enthused, Paging Mr Morrow as long as he isn’t eating although I’d hate to be on a ride at the same time as him. We used to watch the Trackers but quickly realised he doesn’t really know what he’s talking about so don’t bother much anymore.

We watch a few UK theme park vloggers too who are pretty chaotic, proper ‘lads lads’ but quite funny to watch.

I like Despicable Three and Mr David & Ian the most, although got a bit bored of both of their home vlogs - prefer when they are out and about doing things. I’m enjoying The Despicable Three’s current cruise vlogs

They’ve been mentioned a few times on here, but I think Travelling Magical are the worst. They must have purchased followers. I always feel like Emily is in a hostage situation. I always imagine that Ash really smells weird as well.
Not sure who but someone mentioned similar a while back about Emily being in a hostage situation and I can’t unsee it 😬 she always looks terrified when that camera is on her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Smaller channel - Aussie Rob and English Gent, excellent trailers, editing, thumbnails etc. but their DLP vlogs they are doing right now are so boring, they did a room tour which I’m sure lasted 10 hours, ‘this is a plug, here’s a close up of a plug, here’s another plug’ etc.
So agree with this, watched one of their trailers and thought great I have found a new channel to watch, but yes they went downhill rapidly and were just so yawn!

This is the problem with a lot of small channels and I know some are doing it for themselves but a lot dream of being vloggers and can't present for toffee and end up being so dull. They all show exactly the same thing, say the same things and mumble their way through their vlogs. I find I just switch off and sadly so does the subscription button!

I'm beginning to think the only ones I watch and enjoy are Mr David and Mr Ian and AClaireyTale. Everyone else is a hate watch I think lol

• Haha
Are travelling magical the ones that did an announcement video where she was obviously r e a d i n g a s c r i p t ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are travelling magical the ones that did an announcement video where she was obviously r e a d i n g a s c r i p t ?
Yes and I’m sure I read here somewhere once that their entire bio was copied word for word from the lodge guys - even down to forgetting to delete Derain parts.. ?? I’m going to see if I can find it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.